TMAN

Operation Iron Justice

57 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, goreblimey said:

You want an event, I’d propose closing the server for the duration and move to the training server for the occasion

Well the only way this will ever work is like you said the training server and then!

CRS needs to do this , and this is now my idea.

Open up Breskens Vlissingen and Knokke. Only let the playerbase spawn FMB and Planes up there , what tier of planes or Bombers could be discussed. No INF No Tanks just boats and planes and maybe AAA

Then way down south CRS needs to find 2 to 4 cities where only Armor can clash , No INF, No Tanks, nothing else but Armor what kind /tier be up to CRS .

Then way west or way east CRS needs to find 2 or 4 towns that are set up real close like Remagen and the one across from it , or Roermond or just 2 cities so close that only a bridge divides them, I know Remagen is one of them.There the INF players get there sandbox along with only light armor aka the scout car , ATG ,and Trucks and of course INF.

In all 3 scenarios on ONE map the player base can then pick where they would like to fight or they could bounce around,  give each a try.

This would work as Intermission too and we would cut down on players recapping a spawnable and kill a fight that way or blow an FB or take the Bunker or the town completely. 

Intermission is supposed to be about the fight , the chance to try everything out.

Yes I have not come up with a DD scenario , I guess that could happen way west on the French coast down south , I think there are 2 deep sea ports that one town could be Allied the other Axis .

10 hours ago, ZEBBEEE said:

I wished someday HCs would sit together and organize a REAL event. 

That day I become president :) it not going t happen HC on both side is to weak to do that only in the old days it was posibel 

19 hours ago, Mosizlak said:

Well, the Allied tank columns went to their AO, and the Axis tank columns went to their AO and they never really met LOL

So it was a bust?

I thought it was fun seeing all the panzers for a change.

The two sides never directly faced each other, but each side pushed their own town.

Seemed ok to me, shows what could be with armored assaults.

lol
Did one run away from the other?

I thought it would be a "battle between tanks".
My mistake.
It was a tank race, who arrived first for cover cappers.
But it must have been interesting.

GJ all!

S!

Edited by kareca

Greatest spawned in tank battle in WWIIOL history- a few months before the Stuart release, Axis held Flavion and Allies had linking towns.

We set up an operation and had overstocking going to Flavion links.  Unbeknownst to us, Axis loaded up Flavion.

So we had op day, there are something like 130 tanks set up, I'm assuming something similar on the other side.

All relased, all burned up in 2 hours of an orgy of tank on tank battle in just a few square miles of game map.

Drove me a little crazy because the idea was to drive a wedge right up to Ciney.  Fell short, but major reports that everyone really liked the massive fight.

3 hours ago, bmw said:

So it was a bust?

I would say a bust in the fact  that the organized tank columns, for some reason, went to different towns, but there were a lot of people online for it. 

2 people like this