Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

TMAN

Operation Iron Justice

jwilly
2 hours ago, Rws said:

If only this game was real life...

If this game was real life, everyone here would be dead in combat. You don't get to respawn in real life. Be glad it's just a game.

Note though that in many respects it's the most realistic game out there.  

Not implementing historically non-factual folk tales doesn't make the game less realistic.

• Like 1

sorella
30 minutes ago, jwilly said:

If this game was real life, everyone here would be dead in combat.

I respawn everytime I wake up. Especially after vivid dreams.

Image result for ww2 sherman burning tank

kareca

I would like to see a statistic of how many tanks participated and the deaths / kill on each side (axis / allied).

S!

Mosizlak
2 hours ago, kareca said:

I would like to see a statistic of how many tanks participated and the deaths / kill on each side (axis / allied).

S!

The number of US tank crew killed in combat in the European theater will completely shock you...

It was less than 1000. That's including tank crew killed outside of their tanks as well. 

So, if you wanted to survive WW2 as a US soldier, you wanted to be in a tank. 

• Like 2

dre21
1 hour ago, choad said:

Maybe that is why stats have been offline for almost 1 month now ... with no estimated time of return given .... CRS is trying to hide their Allied bias by covering up the glaring tank kit disparity.

He ment in real life not game . But  sure you knew that.

jwilly
7 hours ago, Mosizlak said:

The number of US tank crew killed in combat in the European theater will completely shock you...

It was less than 1000. That's including tank crew killed outside of their tanks as well. 

So, if you wanted to survive WW2 as a US soldier, you wanted to be in a tank. 

Or anywhere but in a front line infantry unit in an active part of the front.

Being a quartermaster somewhere away from the front, or an AA gunner almost anywhere, or a clerk typing away in a commandeered hotel-used-as-an-office-building in Paris, was pretty safe too.

Fighting infantry, not so much. 

• Like 1

axeinc

I am not going to be there I am NOT drive pnz that is for girls real men fight on ground :) 

kareca
15 hours ago, choad said:

Maybe that is why stats have been offline for almost 1 month now ... with no estimated time of return given .... CRS is trying to hide their Allied bias by covering up the glaring tank kit disparity.

Dre21, I referred to the event that will happen.

As for the preference of CRS I have no doubts.

S!

Edited by kareca

dre21
26 minutes ago, kareca said:

Dre21, I referred to the event that will happen.

As for the preference of CRS I have no doubts.

S!

Ahhhh, OK , I thought u ment real life. 

Well I reckon it be going down like this the Airboys are gonna be overhead like a swarm of angry hornets and take a good part of the Armored forces out before they see another Tank. A few will fall to the ATG that has a tow account. 

The 2 that fall victim to the 2 descriped above will say F this I thought this is supposed to be a Armor battle , and either log or go back to regular programming. 

A few others will fall victim to the random Sapper/Zook/Shrek type. 

In the end there be a few that will clash with other Armor . 

• Like 1

MikeAZ

I wonder how many will multi crew.

dre21
30 minutes ago, MikeAZ said:

I wonder how many will multi crew.

I will take a guess , 0.

@kareca rerereading your post , now I see that you ment in game stats , at 1st it didn't read like that.

kazee

Next event should be armor vs squishies....all drivers make a pact not to engage other armor and just focus on the squishies.

Tigers and sherms side by side mowing them down ;) 

axeinc

Drive pnz is for boys and girls  ground is for men :) 

matamor

did we win?

axeinc
1 hour ago, matamor said:

did we win?

Look at map looks like [censored] :) 

Mosizlak

Well, the Allied tank columns went to their AO, and the Axis tank columns went to their AO and they never really met LOL

• Like 1

aef
2 hours ago, Mosizlak said:

Well, the Allied tank columns went to their AO, and the Axis tank columns went to their AO and they never really met LOL

I was at walcourt ab waiting for zee panzers!

ZEBBEEE
7 hours ago, Mosizlak said:

I wished someday HCs would sit together and organize a REAL event. 

• Like 1

goreblimey

You want an event, I’d propose closing the server for the duration and move to the training server for the occasion

• Like 2

ian77
On 1/19/2020 at 8:05 AM, kazee said:

Next event should be armor vs squishies....all drivers make a pact not to engage other armor and just focus on the squishies.

Tigers and sherms side by side mowing them down ;) 

I still think shreks and zooks + sappers will beat the combined armour, especially if you let the tank busters play. Tank supported by an inf or two is still very vulnerable to our in game super freed from fear RPG ninjas.

dre21
7 hours ago, goreblimey said:

You want an event, I’d propose closing the server for the duration and move to the training server for the occasion

Well the only way this will ever work is like you said the training server and then!

CRS needs to do this , and this is now my idea.

Open up Breskens Vlissingen and Knokke. Only let the playerbase spawn FMB and Planes up there , what tier of planes or Bombers could be discussed. No INF No Tanks just boats and planes and maybe AAA

Then way down south CRS needs to find 2 to 4 cities where only Armor can clash , No INF, No Tanks, nothing else but Armor what kind /tier be up to CRS .

Then way west or way east CRS needs to find 2 or 4 towns that are set up real close like Remagen and the one across from it , or Roermond or just 2 cities so close that only a bridge divides them, I know Remagen is one of them.There the INF players get there sandbox along with only light armor aka the scout car , ATG ,and Trucks and of course INF.

In all 3 scenarios on ONE map the player base can then pick where they would like to fight or they could bounce around,  give each a try.

This would work as Intermission too and we would cut down on players recapping a spawnable and kill a fight that way or blow an FB or take the Bunker or the town completely. 

Intermission is supposed to be about the fight , the chance to try everything out.

Yes I have not come up with a DD scenario , I guess that could happen way west on the French coast down south , I think there are 2 deep sea ports that one town could be Allied the other Axis .

axeinc
10 hours ago, ZEBBEEE said:

I wished someday HCs would sit together and organize a REAL event. 

That day I become president :) it not going t happen HC on both side is to weak to do that only in the old days it was posibel 

bmw
19 hours ago, Mosizlak said:

So it was a bust?

delems

I thought it was fun seeing all the panzers for a change.

The two sides never directly faced each other, but each side pushed their own town.

Seemed ok to me, shows what could be with armored assaults.

kareca

lol
Did one run away from the other?

I thought it would be a "battle between tanks".
My mistake.
It was a tank race, who arrived first for cover cappers.
But it must have been interesting.

GJ all!

S!

Edited by kareca