Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

TMAN

Operation Iron Justice

Kilemall

Greatest spawned in tank battle in WWIIOL history- a few months before the Stuart release, Axis held Flavion and Allies had linking towns.

We set up an operation and had overstocking going to Flavion links.  Unbeknownst to us, Axis loaded up Flavion.

So we had op day, there are something like 130 tanks set up, I'm assuming something similar on the other side.

All relased, all burned up in 2 hours of an orgy of tank on tank battle in just a few square miles of game map.

Drove me a little crazy because the idea was to drive a wedge right up to Ciney.  Fell short, but major reports that everyone really liked the massive fight.

Mosizlak
3 hours ago, bmw said:

So it was a bust?

I would say a bust in the fact  that the organized tank columns, for some reason, went to different towns, but there were a lot of people online for it. 

• Like 2