dre21

Heavy FMS

7 posts in this topic

We have the light FMS , the box type.

We have the regular FMS for light AAA and light ATG and INF.

Now the Heavy FMS would be a bigger version of the regular FMS with the chance of spawning the bigger AAA and ATG but no INF .

Why no INF well if you want it protected then you need to put a FMS close by .

No the Trucks only get 1 choice of said FMS so it be up to us which way one would like to go , and one would need another player to set a regular FMS for protection.

Just an idea.

Or just the truck deploying (back) as manned MSP and offering all guns?

the advantage of manned MSPs is that they remain extremely fragile to their environment, which would be a fair balance for such a use.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, ZEBBEEE said:

the advantage of manned MSPs is that they remain extremely fragile to their environment, which would be a fair balance for such a use.

I always liked the Truck MSP , kinda more along the line of troops jumping off it and getting into battle , Instead of popping up out of a dirt hill ( even there one could say it's a underground bunker ) but the box one I have to say I was never a fan of it .

Either way, a heavy MSP would be a good thing. Some sort of deploy rules, though (max range from spawn point of truck).

4 hours ago, ZEBBEEE said:

Good potential