• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
obelix1

Training server

13 posts in this topic

Still not able access online training server, keeps saying my subscription is invalid. I have a builder account.

I was having the same problem, now I can get vehicles.

It doesn't look like the training server I remembered.  It's more like a campaign that has no one in it.

I checked it out with infantry, and it's the same.  It's like a campaign.  No targets or stuff that I used to see in the old training server.   Better than nothing, though.

The training server is the same as live server in that you need others there to shoot at etc .

It's mainly for testing out and getting used to different equipment or for squads etc to get on and train .  

The old training server had features that I don't think are in a live server.  They had target ranges and stuff like that.

It still works, though.  I'm just glad I could start programming my joystick and throttle on it.

16 minutes ago, SNIPER62 said:

Spawn at Area51 and those things are still there.

I will say .... well over 50% of the time that i have tried, the most recent being last weekend when the server crashed .... you can't even create a mission in Area 51. I can't recall the most recent error, something to do with no brigade available. Point being, it is constantly in a flux state and i have no clue why it isn't just locked down completely so there is no possibility someone has troubles posting missions in Area 51.

Edited by choad

On 1/31/2020 at 6:42 PM, choad said:

I will say .... well over 50% of the time that i have tried, the most recent being last weekend when the server crashed .... you can't even create a mission in Area 51. I can't recall the most recent error, something to do with no brigade available. Point being, it is constantly in a flux state and i have no clue why it isn't just locked down completely so there is no possibility someone has troubles posting missions in Area 51.

You have to go into the BDEs in the Camps in the south dock area. The training "forts" are holding areas for spare BDEs and those that get kicked to training and are not usable....

EDIT:

Seems the forts have supply now as well.

bcyLJwu.png

Can't place FMS near the Forts, so to test things you have to spend a lot to time driving the EQ from one place to another, please fix this.

Make one SUPER SPAWN in the Middle where I can spawn any type of equipment modeled so I can test them.  Four Garages, Four Inf Spawns, three ports, three AFs, right on top of each other, hell one AF with three Hangars (each Hangar spawns a different AF).

You can make missions in the bdes at the southern camps. They all spawn the same place allied and axis. 

Edit: youtube being a bear...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0