Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

pfmosquito

We Need Trainers

pfmosquito

<S>

CRS has committed to rebuilding its training program and put me on point.   The first thing we have to do is GET MORE TRAINERS.  I trust everyone understands that it is in our own best interests to help those green tags become regular (preferably paying) gamers!  Being a trainer will not radically alter your game play.  We would be asking you simply to be more alert to the green tags around you and more deliberate in reaching out to them.  There are far too many green tags for any one or three or five of us to lend assistance to, but if we had a good 20 of us or so, some on Allied and some on Axis, none of us will get overwhelmed.  You will also be given some extra tools for assisting with the new guys and coordinating with fellow trainers.

I eagerly look for your email to mosquito@warpath.us declaring your interest in joining the training corp.

PFM

<S>

(Alternatively, you can direct all green tags to @bludngut)

• Like 1

axeinc

I am agree white you, but the way some is acting I will only help when I am online and not be part of HC. I has been CinC, in HC for years and trained many officers and new gamers 

I will help you and I dont need extra tools to do that I know the game since 2002 and all the factors. I am army and navy man not LW in any way I jump out that is all 

So I help you out when I has time and is in TS3 so PM me if you will have it and if not you choice 

pfmosquito

Hi Axe, being a trainer does not mean becoming part of HC.  Its an entirely different thing.  It is cool that you help people out when you can.  I hope you keep doing that.  Becoming a part of the training corp isn't just about the tools you get, but the ability to talk to other trainers in game and see if they are online.  It would not be possible for me to PM people to see if they are on, especially if they are playing on the other side.  (Eg, I'm playing allied, and you are Axis).  But using the trainer command, I can see immediately who is on and can even talk to trainers logged in on the opposite side.

This is a helpful thing in case we have a new guy who comes Allied but then wants to go Axis.  An Allied trainer can let an Axis trainer know who the new guy is and 'hand him off.'

Whatever you decide, thanks for helping new players when you can!

axeinc

Hey pfmosquito 

I know it is not and part of HC :) but I just need to be very specifik about it so nothing comes across 

I am AXIS man all the way :) tried allied but nope :) that is not me 

I will help all that I can on AXIS side when I am online pfmosquito and you know my game name now and I dont need anything else :) ohh nukes :) if you got hem :) 

PM me and left help the green horns :) 

Rws

Because I have the recruit flag on I get about 10 folks a day join my squad. Part on my squad messages are to type on squad chat or join Discord and communicate with us so we can help.

We try to talk to them (instant message) and Anything we can do. No response is ever heard from the them. And I all my chat channels full so I cant add the Help channel.

Been going on for a while and I have no answer. Suggestions?

• Like 1

pfmosquito

Hey RWS, thanks for the comment.

I am having the exact same thing happen with my squad recruit flag enabled.  And in general with green tags, it is the general case that only 1 out of 10 seem to show any indication whatsoever that they can hear you at all.  I have raised this issue with my higher ups but at present at least we don't have any other solution than to just keep trying--and that we very much appreciate it if you would NOT GIVE UP.  Keep doing it. 

Some possibilities here are that they don't speak English and can't understand what is being said. 

As soon as I have a solution or at least some better ideas, I will let everyone know.

But please don't give up.

axeinc
5 hours ago, pfmosquito said:

Hey RWS, thanks for the comment.

I am having the exact same thing happen with my squad recruit flag enabled.  And in general with green tags, it is the general case that only 1 out of 10 seem to show any indication whatsoever that they can hear you at all.  I have raised this issue with my higher ups but at present at least we don't have any other solution than to just keep trying--and that we very much appreciate it if you would NOT GIVE UP.  Keep doing it. 

Some possibilities here are that they don't speak English and can't understand what is being said. 

As soon as I have a solution or at least some better ideas, I will let everyone know.

But please don't give up.

I never give up I was in special forces in over 40 years son I dont know that word :) and you shall have some help when you ask :) andRWS I know very well he is and excellent man