Mosizlak

This campaign's stats...

49 posts in this topic

...are they saved? Will be added in when stats go back online? Or lost forever ? 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, delems said:

Do you really want to see them?

For this map? Doesn't matter much to me, but overall, I'm approaching 50k kills on this account. Would be nice to see it reflect accurately. 

5 people like this

1 hour ago, delems said:

Do you really want to see them?

Stats is life

No stats, no life

4 people like this

20 minutes ago, matamor said:

Stats is life

No stats, no life

giphy.gif

4 people like this

Yeah i think it is a pretty safe bet that  stats will not be up this campaign. CRS has largely went radio silent on the issue and that kinda tells me they are trying to run out the clock and get it fixed up over intermission. I would think that they are not lost .... and are recorded somewhere, just waiting to be merged. The only reason i say that is at one point they restored stats from a time period of Dec 23rd to Jan 1st.

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, choad said:

Yeah i think it is a pretty safe bet that  stats will not be up this campaign. CRS has largely went radio silent on the issue and that kinda tells me they are trying to run out the clock and get it fixed up over intermission. I would think that they are not lost .... and are recorded somewhere, just waiting to be merged. The only reason i say that is at one point they restored stats from a time period of Dec 23rd to Jan 1st.

Either way is OK, if they're lost, then it is what it is. 

An answer, either way, would be nice.  The "stats will be up SOON" on the stats page needs to go, though...lol

1 person likes this

On 1/22/2020 at 1:15 PM, Mosizlak said:

@XOOM  any word? 

I spoke with the team briefly about this on Tuesday during our regular meeting and it's a known thing that needs to get done. I don't have an ETA for you at the moment. Best information would come from @SNIPER62.

2 people like this

9 minutes ago, XOOM said:

I spoke with the team briefly about this on Tuesday during our regular meeting and it's a known thing that needs to get done. I don't have an ETA for you at the moment. Best information would come from @SNIPER62.

Ah go on.... go on............ go on.................... go on..................... go on.......................go on.............. go on............ go on.................... go on..................... go on.....................

Just say  "SOON"....................  :) 

S! Ian 

17 minutes ago, XOOM said:

Good to hear, thanks :D

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Mosizlak said:

Good to hear, thanks :D

CheeryTepidGander-size_restricted.gif

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, ian77 said:

Ah go on.... go on............ go on.................... go on..................... go on.......................go on.............. go on............ go on.................... go on..................... go on.....................

Just say  "SOON"....................  :) 

S! Ian 

................... and on .........................

6 hours ago, TMAN said:

"SOON"

S!

Ah... TY Sir S!

5 hours ago, blggles said:

Make stats pay per view. $$$

Ooooooooooooooooo.... that is a great idea....  stat ho's paying the stat pimp! :) 

19 hours ago, aef said:

CheeryTepidGander-size_restricted.gif

Mannnnnnnnnnnnn, I got deese cheezeburgers!!

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Mosizlak said:

Mannnnnnnnnnnnn, I got deese cheezeburgers!!

HAha i love it!

On 1/23/2020 at 6:13 PM, XOOM said:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a101f303dc7545c11ba

12 minutes ago, OHM said:

has anyone here check the Stats page yet????

@OHM it is constipated. 

Time to level with us. @SNIPER62 quit CRS 3 1/2 weeks ago right?