Mosizlak

This campaign's stats...

49 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, choad said:

@OHM it is constipated. 

Time to level with us. @SNIPER62 quit CRS 3 1/2 weeks ago right? 

Facepalm  

8 minutes ago, OHM said:

Facepalm  

Get back to your TOE Sheets and leave the complaining to the professionals.

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, OHM said:

has anyone here check the Stats page yet????

They are not working properly. Some sorties added, not all and killers N/A. Stats missing or not working in many fields.

5 hours ago, igoor said:

They are not working properly. Some sorties added, not all and killers N/A. Stats missing or not working in many fields.

They no worky period .  I still have the red disclaimer on the top of the stats page.

1 hour ago, dre21 said:

They no worky period .  I still have the red disclaimer on the top of the stats page.

dont worry about the disclaimer ...look at the sorties

6 hours ago, igoor said:

As time goes on it should catch up

i think

1 hour ago, OHM said:

i think

@OHM It isn't even close to working - not sure how you can say that. I wouldn't hang my hat on it "catching up" - if I were you guys I would talk to your team (even better - the people who are tasked with fixing web services stuff) and get the straight dope. 

4 minutes ago, choad said:

@OHM It isn't even close to working - not sure how you can say that. I wouldn't hang my hat on it "catching up" - if I were you guys I would talk to your team (even better - the people who are tasked with fixing web services stuff) and get the straight dope. 

Well the team is small and i dont want to keep asking them and piss them off ... so i look myself at the web page and seen it has change in sorties on my page so i thought it was starting to work. 

Normally i never check or even care about the stupid stats

13 hours ago, choad said:

@OHM it is constipated. 

Time to level with us. @SNIPER62 quit CRS 3 1/2 weeks ago right? 

Sniper is very much still an active contributing member with CRS, if this was intended as a joke, I don't find it funny.

There was some work done very recently to get database replication established which was a key component to getting stats configured. 

I need you guys to be patient and recognize we are aware of this and how important it is to you. We are not intentionally delaying anything but it's not a simple matter of "Hey dude, turn my stats on." Takes a little bit of effort to get things properly configured.

S! 

4 minutes ago, XOOM said:

Sniper is very much still an active contributing member with CRS, if this was intended as a joke, I don't find it funny.

There was some work done very recently to get database replication established which was a key component to getting stats configured. 

I need you guys to be patient and recognize we are aware of this and how important it is to you. We are not intentionally delaying anything but it's not a simple matter of "Hey dude, turn my stats on." Takes a little bit of effort to get things properly configured.

S! 

tenor.gif

3 people like this

1 minute ago, XOOM said:

S! 

Well yes, i thought it was very obvious that it was a joke. I'll work on that -  but in the mean time can we all lighten up. Really.

\

Some people pretend very false stuff about how many times they got me in game in Barracks. 

I have a decorum to keep safe and stats page is my church. 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, choad said:

Well yes, i thought it was very obvious that it was a joke. I'll work on that -  but in the mean time can we all lighten up. Really.

\

I have lost 5 lbs since Christmas.  Will that help?

3 people like this

Crap..coming home today after a week touring the south island in NZ. I feel I have put ON weight.

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, OHM said:

i think

I did and when someone tells me it's working and I get to see this .Then what am I supposed to take out of that?

Campaign Info 24 Hour Stats Last Kills (24 Hours) Last Killers (24 Hours)
Last Action: Dec 15 22:19 Score: -        
Sorties: - Sorties: -        
Kills: 1 Kills: -        
Deaths: - Deaths: -        
K/D: - K/D: -        
Captures: - Captures: -        
RTBs: - RTBs: -

45 minutes ago, dre21 said:

I did and when someone tells me it's working and I get to see this .Then what am I supposed to take out of that?

Campaign Info 24 Hour Stats Last Kills (24 Hours) Last Killers (24 Hours)
Last Action: Dec 15 22:19 Score: -        
Sorties: - Sorties: -        
Kills: 1 Kills: -        
Deaths: - Deaths: -        
K/D: - K/D: -        
Captures: - Captures: -        
RTBs: - RTBs: -

That you got a kill without even logging in!! HAX!!!

LIES! 

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Mosizlak said:

That you got a kill without even logging in!! HAX!!!

LIES! 

If it were only that easy .

The server would be more crowded if stats were up = more fun = more people = more fights = more $$.

2 people like this

I guess for me - it doesn't matter so much that stats are still not working, i can understand that with a solely volunteer skeleton crew. It's that there seems to be an unwillingness or inability to answer the original question. At this point the only reason it has not been answered directly is because the answer is simply not known - or the answer is sure to make people angry.

On 1/20/2020 at 3:03 PM, Mosizlak said:

...are they saved? Will be added in when stats go back online? Or lost forever ? 

2 hours ago, choad said:

I guess for me - it doesn't matter so much that stats are still not working.

Brûles hérétique burn!

1 hour ago, matamor said:

Brûles hérétique burn!

I was trying the soft cuddly approach .... next up .... the scorched earth approach

46 minutes ago, choad said:

I was trying the soft cuddly approach .... next up .... the scorched earth approach

article_1bef26e6-c135-4624-85ea-392b1fb6