• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
OHM

Intermission Setup Trouble

11 posts in this topic

Here  is the issue we discovered 

The intermission script needs a DataBase that we have not moved from Dallas to Portland 

We have HATCH firing up the Old server to link up the DB's to get us into intermission .  

Once we have more info we will post it here. 

Every step we take we find out something new

Just one question, WHY NO AMERICANS IN INTERMISSION. Its not a big deal I just like the M1 Garand and BAR a lot better than any French weapon

Do you chaps have thoughts on when 171 will kick-off? Thanks 

Edited by poker

1 hour ago, ilovegod12 said:

Just one question, WHY NO AMERICANS IN INTERMISSION. Its not a big deal I just like the M1 Garand and BAR a lot better than any French weapon

The M1 Garand and BAR would not be in this intermission due to the special settings we have anyway. US forces had plenty of play during the campaign as well.

6 minutes ago, poker said:

Do you chaps have thoughts on when 171 will kick-off? Thanks 

We’ll get an answer on that shortly, last night we were very focused on just getting the reset script functional which helps us transition the campaign server and all settings to either campaign or intermission, etc.