Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Allies win Campaign 170 & Intermission Plan

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMCongratulations to the Allied forces for winning Campaign 170! After 52 days of hardcore fighting by German forces (including pressing the lines back a bit west), the Allies finally cut off many towns and pressed into several key factory towns inevitably leading to the defeat of the Axis. 

This intermission plan will include nimble equipment availability and the removal of mobile spawns to re-create that old school WWII Online feel. For many players, this may be your first time experiencing this and it will require immense teamwork to bring supply and troops forward. Player Placed Objects will be put to the test for forward fortifications and barriers like we have not yet seen before. Please continue reading for more information on supply availability.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=BKLqhcZ6H8U:EpAmJqXrS74:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=BKLqhcZ6H8U:EpAmJqXrS74:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=BKLqhcZ6H8U:EpAmJqXrS74:F7zBnMyn0Lo
BKLqhcZ6H8U

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Like 1