• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OHM

Supply for 170

19 posts in this topic

This was the 1st campaign with 4 Tiers 

How was the supply as it progressed through the TIERs ? 

Be civil to each other or i will lock the thread ... i need real feedback  S! 

General levels of supply seem ok to me. Enough for sustained fights, if theres plenty of players on we need extra, but that can be organised. Im sure there are side centric arguments to come, but given population balance they seem to give reasonable and satisfying battles. cheers.

Too many tanks for too few players.  No matter how many tanks get killed, there are always more. 

Same for planes. 

Agree, everything with a motor in supply lists should have the number cut in half, FRU.

Like tier progression being cut down just need some clarification on timeline of when new tier hits and consistency 

Way to many tank kill the enjoyment and I dont log in for that reasson 

Way too much Naval infantry. Pointless ,  if they spawn at Army Barracks they are army units, they wear army uniforms, get rid.

If I wanted to play Tankless WW2 id play WW1.

I think we tried historical numbers ...lots of crap inf /[censored] tanks  Bloody Failure.  If I cant get a ride in a piece of gear I want why should I pay. SO STOP beating you drum DELEMS, its boring, and hopefullly ignored. 

1 hour ago, goreblimey said:

Way too much Naval infantry. Pointless ,  if they spawn at Army Barracks they are army units, they wear army uniforms, get rid.

I think we tried historical numbers ...lots of crap inf /[censored] tanks  Bloody Failure.  If I cant get a ride in a piece of gear I want why should I pay. SO STOP beating you drum DELEMS, its boring, and hopefullly ignored. 

I think I figured out why you are so grumpy, we don't meet on the Battlefield anymore and you deep down miss me . ☺

16 hours ago, OHM said:

Be civil to each other or i will lock the thread ... i need real feedback  S! 

lol

Without tanks I won't be back either (I'm fat and can't stand walking)
And the problem is Tier 4 onwards (unbalanced)

S!

Edited by kareca

59 minutes ago, dre21 said:

I think I figured out why you are so grumpy, we don't meet on the Battlefield anymore and you deep down miss me . ☺

That could be it Dre...

Don’t recall seeing anyone suggest a “tankless” map in this thread ...

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, goreblimey said:

I know Delems for many years and like me played this game since 2002. Delems has and point and if you boring stop read the forum I hate when some get down that road and after all you only played this since 2016. I respect you point like you most respect my point.

4 minutes ago, hillstorm said:

Don’t recall seeing anyone suggest a “tankless” map in this thread …

That will be nice :) and fun to tankers has small balls and inf has great balls of fire :) 

I am selling all tankers for highest bet to metal junk :) 

I dunno - my feeling is the overall numbers were ok as well. I'm sure we could all nitpick, but all-in-all I think it was pretty good.

20 minutes ago, axeinc said:

I know Delems for many years and like me played this game since 2002. Delems has and point and if you boring stop read the forum I hate when some get down that road and after all you only played this since 2016. I respect you point like you most respect my point.

It's kinda humorous to take the approach that someone who has played the game for "only" 4 years hasn't invested the requisite time to formulate a valid opinion.

Also - I'd be careful inferring how long someone has been playing this game based solely on what their forum profile says. Mine says I joined 2009, which may be true for this account/profile. In truth I've been playing quite a bit longer just under other names, etc. Just sayin'

I do have a particular problem with supply...

I want as many Tigers as Axis would like to have, from the beginning please(tier0), just make sure you put lots of Hurri2D's...

I bet 5$ someone will make a 'BAN' the 2D thread.

Oh! and Mosizlak is not allowed near any AAA gun.

And Rans loves Lipton Tea.

4 hours ago, hillstorm said:

Don’t recall seeing anyone suggest a “tankless” map in this thread ...

Exactly. 

No one is saying get rid of tanks, just cut the numbers back some. Right now, it's ridiculous. 

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, axeinc said:

That will be nice :) and fun to tankers has small balls and inf has great balls of fire :) 

I am selling all tankers for highest bet to metal junk :) 

Tankless - and there goes another 25% of the paying playerbase - what a great idea that would be.........

I would sooner we had too much supply rather than not enough (i agree we had too many low tier tanks towards the end but....)   ... might need to bump up tiger numbers by 1 in progressive tiers?

I liked 3H and Pak38 in start tier

Hurri 2d is an abomination and should be removed from the game just as Bus0 suggested!  

S! Ian 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0