• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
tyrdaimp

I challenge all you vets. Adopt a noob day!

9 posts in this topic

Hey folks! Got a little challenge, more like a request for you people that have played for a while and know how the game goes. 

Download OBS video recording software. Use it to record your gameplay when you take a noob under your wing. 

It's more fun than it seems.  You could do a variety of things with new people, from multi crewing vehicles to field training, etc...  

The purpose of this request is for player retention and creating a good experience for those new players. 

2 people like this

Watch the lag sore.... 

And good luck finding a noob that will listen/read comms.

Good initiative

I already found nily once

Looks how now he rocks

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, ian77 said:

Watch the lag sore.... 

And good luck finding a noob that will listen/read comms.

I've found plenty of new people. Alot just arent familiar with communication,  but do know how to chat locally. 

Biggest issue is listen/read comms and follow the vets guides I see them run over and over right in to the killzone and just wasting supply it is hurt my AXIS heart and dam I dont haveand heart :) 

Tried and tried and tried, once CRS gives me the tools,  I'll try again. Now it's call him by name , then try the pm version , if close enough I run even close enough and use the just type and hit enter and make it audible for even the enemy if they are close enough , even if it's against my better judgment. 

If I get nothing I keep going . End of story.

1 person likes this

Rats need to give us ingame out of box voice comms, and tutor the players to talk to us and convey an expectation that it's a team game.

Preferably before they even sign in, during the account making process.

On 1/29/2020 at 1:13 PM, tyrdaimp said:

Hey folks! Got a little challenge, more like a request for you people that have played for a while and know how the game goes. 

Download OBS video recording software. Use it to record your gameplay when you take a noob under your wing. 

It's more fun than it seems.  You could do a variety of things with new people, from multi crewing vehicles to field training, etc...  

The purpose of this request is for player retention and creating a good experience for those new players. 

I really support this, great to see this call to action coming organically from within our very own community - WOOT!

Another demonstration of WWII Online having the very best gaming community around. S! 

OBS is great very little to no lag or interference with gameplay

great idea help the new players not call them idiots.