Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

tater

How many charges to blow a Depot?

tater

Subject says it all.

sorella

CP: used to be 2 HE satchels old days.  now 5,6,7 sometimes 8 depending on prior state, number of nades thrown in/on cp. from virgin state, usually 7 HE charges.  Depot: 1 HE

also tank, atg and aaa HE shells damage/blow usually need to fire at CP roof many many times or supplement with nades/charges.

Edited by sorella

delems

CP is 8, SP is 1, presuming no damage.

• Like 2

dre21

Kinda backwards if the CP =small building takes 8. 

And the SP = big a## brick building takes only 1 but absorbs 75mm HE rounds or any HE rounds like nobody's business. 

CRS might need to tweak that .

• Like 1

tater

The Depot is the spawn point, the CP is the capture point.

Thanks, @dre21 that answered my question. I knew it took many for the CP, and I was surprised that I get killed trying to respawn and defend a CP when I spawn in and BOOM, 1 charge kills me (and anyone else in the Depot). If it was multiple charges, I was going to be amazed that certain players must sneak in and pre-damage the Depots, but if it's just 1 charge, then that's not a problem.

Can you blow your own depot? (I know you can blow the CP)

Edited by tater

matamor
1 hour ago, tater said:

It does but it takes 4 to 8 charges to blow spawn building when it's yours. 

I don't like it. It should be the same amount of charges either it's enemy or yours. Non-sense.

Quincannon

OK, I have never needed 8 to blow a CP. It has almost always taken me 5. I know because it always annoyed me that I always had to respawn an Engineer just to get that last satchel on the CP.

Did they change this recently?

Jsilec
On 2/2/2020 at 0:25 PM, tater said:

The Depot is the spawn point, the CP is the capture point.

Thanks, @dre21 that answered my question. I knew it took many for the CP, and I was surprised that I get killed trying to respawn and defend a CP when I spawn in and BOOM, 1 charge kills me (and anyone else in the Depot). If it was multiple charges, I was going to be amazed that certain players must sneak in and pre-damage the Depots, but if it's just 1 charge, then that's not a problem.

I got frustrated with a bunch of window snipers who were all warm and cozy in a depo while i kept getting wasted trying to get out of depo so i “may” have sapped our own depo by mistake and sent those snipers to an early retirement 

• Like 1

MikeAZ

motivation.