mcafeed

Game Crashes to Desktop When Loading

14 posts in this topic

This is a new problem as of today.  I was playing fine yesterday.  

When loading the slider bar gets to "Chat Connection" and freezes for a few seconds then crashes to desktop.  

I have a great Alienware PC with 16G of Ram and everything else is working on the PC, including internet connection.  I can log into training server just not the game server.

Any thoughts?

S!

Edited by mcafeed

Same problem today but I also get CTD when trying to load the training server. The training server crash isn't something new because it's done that since I started about a week ago.  Before today I could log into game but always CTD when trying to log into training server.

3 minutes ago, matamor said:

Save the stats!!

YES, we want stats back!

I Just got back in game. Hopefully the problem is fixed for everyone.

S!

this would happen to me when I 1st got back , I upped my page file limit and its worked ever since.

11 hours ago, speedlinx said:

Same problem today but I also get CTD when trying to load the training server. The training server crash isn't something new because it's done that since I started about a week ago.  Before today I could log into game but always CTD when trying to log into training server.

i have the same problem with a free play account I created to train on the training server with, altho the ftp acct can access the live server fine,

I put a ticket in asking if ftp are allowed to access training server (which got closed because of 3 days inactivity - im not sure what im supposed to do if  no 1 is asking me a question), I asked in the problem forums if ftp are allowed access,

seems to me like ftp are not  allowed access to training server unless any one creating a new 1 can tell me otherwise.