Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

I have to finish shaking no before I can deploy or fire a weapon.

tyrdaimp

Title says it all. 

When playing as a LMG or ATR class, when a input does not work, my guy shakes his head no, but while hes shaking. I cant re attempt that action until hes finished. 

Because there's an animation playing. It has to finish before a new one could start.

I know you don't like it, but it seems like correct functionality to me.

1 hour ago, jwilly said:

Because there's an animation playing. It has to finish before a new one could start.

I know you don't like it, but it seems like correct functionality to me.

I'm pretty sure no man in thier right mind would stand there and shake his head no, while attempting to do something else in a war zone. Sure a message is understandable,  but a function to cut that animation should be added.

• B2K locked and unlocked this topic

Also, no reason the LMG shouldn't be able to fire while walking, just not jogging or sprinting.

But the head shake really needs to go.

I've seen axis LMGs fire while on the move. It was to my understanding that they completely removed that feature. Theres been times where I've gotten killed because my character hasnt came to a complete stop to hip fire a LMG. 

I agree, walk-hip firing should be a good implementation. Unfortunately as it stands, Axis LMGs would have a higher chance to hit some one due to that ROF, compared to the Allied LMGs

26 minutes ago, tyrdaimp said:

I've seen axis LMGs fire while on the move. It was to my understanding that they completely removed that feature. Theres been times where I've gotten killed because my character hasnt came to a complete stop to hip fire a LMG. 

I agree, walk-hip firing should be a good implementation. Unfortunately as it stands, Axis LMGs would have a higher chance to hit some one due to that ROF, compared to the Allied LMGs

Since the change, I’ve never been able to fire the axis lmg on the move. For what that’s worth. I’ve had all sorts of other problems though, in terms of weapons not firing when they actually should, but I don’t know why.