Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
matamor

Leader tools for 100k killers

9 posts in this topic

Elite players should get all HC tools with ability to call .axis and .allied without being enforced into the orbat.

Discuss. 

Yes.  

There needs to be some type of qualifier in place for long term vets to have HC access to help fill in the gaps.  

1 person likes this

• NOT full HC tool access.

With side switching players it likely would not work.... It Likely would end up in suspicions and accusations bla bla bla… Not healthy.

• TOP killers are certainly experienced players yes, at killing.... Other criteria are to be considered as getting into HC and then moving up isn't related to your shooting abilities or years of game time.

• HC also discusses strategy via secondary and external communication tools at their disposal and even so not all campaigns have a clear strategical drive behind them, some do and it has proven very effective when they are good and followed.

• The OIC given by HC to a trusted player for a specific brigade works and MAYBE that could be looked at and MAYBE expended some... Lets think of that yes... 

S!

2 people like this

Did we win yet?

Loonie hits 200k he should get a rabbit costume for a whole map

2 hours ago, shagher said:
  • The OIC given by HC to a trusted player for a specific brigade works and MAYBE that could be looked at and MAYBE expended some... Lets think of that yes... 

This is what I was referring to when I said some type of qualifier. 

1 person likes this

If CRS finds all the stats that were lost ( old crs)at one time sure we could talk about it .

2 hours ago, XOOM said:

High Command had years and years to get stuff squared away, but the root issue continued to exist: too much workload, on to few volunteers. And it crushed the game when HC officers were not online. If some of you think the only sufficient way to improve game play and infuse HC with more officers is by giving them more control over the masses, I think you're going to be disappointed with my answer and strategy.

Stay tuned. :)

I've been a long time player on wwiiol. I never played HC, but due to my work hours pushing me to fight in TZ3 (where theres no RAT or HC available) i try to log on early and either have my main or placeholder Alt acc, get OIC whichbhas generic HC commands (place / remove AO & Relocate units) due to me working as OIC, I've had tons of people tell me to apply for HC, I just dont want to go through some training thing (quite petty) inwould only have 2 days to even give to wwiiol in that sense.

On 2/19/2020 at 2:52 PM, shagher said:

TOP killers are certainly experienced players yes, at killing.... Other criteria are to be considered as getting into HC and then moving up isn't related to your shooting abilities or years of game time.

S!

how about 10 plus years as HC and 90k kills, think that would qualify me. If it wasn't for HC stuff i'd be at 150k kills, or Rans using me as bait.

switching sides made me lose my tools, never got em back, I'm suspended or something, you'd think as a retired old fart(cinc) I'd have em 'PERMANENTLY'

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0