Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Allied capture of Torhout - while axis could not login TZ3

a64m

TZ3 last nite - the mysterious msg saying you cant login appeared again - axis could not login to map - meanwhile allies capped Torhout - like what happened at Warmerville last week.

whats the story with the server status? it seems to be a lot less robust than the past and again (an hour ago) I noticed that I was unable to deploy any FMS back to a town we were defending (Kortijk) . Then soon after everyone got the "mission.invalid" message again on every mission, nobody can spawn in and now the client throws up an error message on startup. All reminiscent of a couple weeks back after we couldn't recap Louviere bunker. Obviously some sequence of actions starts this trickle down problem that eventually leads to this fatal server crash, but are you guys at CRS any closer to identifying what it is?

• Like 1

I was trying to get in-game earlier. I was allowed to log in and the game started loading, but when chat connection started loading, message saying "client error" would pop up and I'd crash to desktop. Tried about four times in total, all with the same result.

Edited by morant

this happened again today, I don't blame Allies players. Axis would the exactly the same. But CRS should fix this [censored]. 3rd time this map that I witness this  Was trying to login and can't get in game while we are losing a battle. We reported it every-time but we got a silence treat from CRS. 

S!

• Like 1

It's not the odd town capture that's the real issue...it's the sever being borked for hours at a time every couple of days....new/old player retention  if people cant login on a regular basis they ain't going to pony up to play the game  this really needs to be sorted

at the very least there needs to be a recognised process way to contact somebody or boddies to reset the server.... and perhaps train somebody up in Europe or Australia who might be awake to reset it

it cant go on like this...

Since the server transfer, I've experienced alot of issues myself. But I believe there are still things being worked on and transferred over to the new location 

I've merged two threads from different sections of the forum and relocated to the bugs section.

I'm sure someone will be along soon.

S!

@TMAN

Edited by Poker

The team has been investigating the issue, we are well aware what is going on and know it’s an inconvenience for all involved, the team is still working on the why and once we have that, we will be able to give you a when. 

4 hours ago, SCKING said:

The team has been investigating the issue, we are well aware what is going on and know it’s an inconvenience for all involved, the team is still working on the why and once we have that, we will be able to give you a when. 

Thank you

S!