Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

I cannot throw my gernades

fgump1

I am not new..all at once when I toss a nade no matter how hard I throw ..it always lands directly in front of me...this happens with smoke gernades and pineapples

what should I do  ?  

can anyone help me with this...this started out of the blue...I went to write a help ticket but it took me page not found

anyone  ? 

• Registered Users

You are holding left click down? The longer you hold the farther it throws.

can anyone help me with this...this started out of the blue...I went to write a help ticket but it took me page not found

anyone  ? 

yes..I know how to throw a gernade...it always lands directly in front of me..it`s never done that before

also as said...I`m confused..what`s up with help ?  i can`t submit a ticket

• Registered Users

Can you click and drag folders on your desktop? Create a folder on your desktop and see if you can click and drag it. If not then:

When drag and drop doesn't work, left click a file in Windows Explorer or File Explorer, and keep the left click mouse button pressed. While the left click button is held down, press the Escape key on your keyboard, once. Release the left click mouse button. Try to dragand drop again.

there`s nothing wrong with my mouse..i can drag shortcuts around on the desktop..i can`t write a help ticket..when I try I get a page not found