Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

goreblimey

FTP anti tank guns

goreblimey

How come FTP can’t spawn a British anti tank gun. Is this a ploy to push FTP to axis ?

• Like 1

dre21

Did u check if FTP players can spawn one on Axis side? 

I truly don't know . Maybe just another SNAFU from CRS perhaps ?

xsmudgex

brits 2lber only,

axis pak36 fine,  French/us  25mm fine,

goreblimey
7 hours ago, dre21 said:

Did u check if FTP players can spawn one on Axis side? 

I truly don't know . Maybe just another SNAFU from CRS perhaps ?

They can spawn French popgun, axis pak 36, but no 2 pounder.

• Like 1

dre21
16 hours ago, goreblimey said:

They can spawn French popgun, axis pak 36, but no 2 pounder.

Sounds like something CRS needs to look into. 

What do u have against the French gun ? Same as the Panhard gun , pushes fast and is high velocity.  

goreblimey

It's ok. Not as good as the other two and annoyingly slow to deploy.

• Like 1

XOOM
On 2/25/2020 at 4:31 PM, goreblimey said:

How come FTP can’t spawn a British anti tank gun. Is this a ploy to push FTP to axis ?

This has been fixed. Thank you for reporting it. Oddly the UK list had the French light ATG and not the 2 Pounder.

I do expect better from you in terms of the tinfoil hat stuff, please don't do that. CRS gains nothing by making any intentional effort to harm or favor one side over the other.

• Like 5

dre21
1 hour ago, goreblimey said:

It's ok. Not as good as the other two and annoyingly slow to deploy.

Try deploying our small AAA gun might deploy OK but till the gunner goes to the gun sight it's terrible.

tyrdaimp

Inwas under the impression the 2lbr was held back from f2p due to it being more powerful than the other 2 weaponry.  So I never really complained about my f2p acc not having access to the 2lbr. It actually made me a great deal better with using the 25mm ATG. 

bus0
4 hours ago, tyrdaimp said:

Inwas under the impression the 2lbr was held back from f2p due to it being more powerful than the other 2 weaponry.

That theory has been put to rest, Axis baby 88 has power and then some.

• Like 1

dre21
On 3/1/2020 at 5:27 AM, bus0 said:

That theory has been put to rest, Axis baby 88 has power and then some.

With one difference we still need to hit the right spot ,  Or not it's been a mystery at least to me as of late , nailed 3 Shermans close range into the rear sapper spot , resulting in 1 kept driving (only had one opportunity to shoot) 2nd one killed me ,the 3rd one I shot in the sapper spot he turned his [censored] towards me got 2 more rounds there no effect then he was sideways a bit farther away while he turned and I put a shot into the turret, and when his frontal glacial plate was pointing at me and he fired twice at me not hitting me the next shot blew him up frontal. Something is off in the pic . 

That's not the outcome nor the thing I would suspect would happen especially when u guys call it the mini 88, the prior 4 to 5 shots should have had or shown results but it did diddly squad. 

Now if he would have been a better shot in the 3rd explanation I would have been dead with having shot him into 5 different spots.

dropbear

@XOOMWith respect you are AWARE that the pak36 is vastly overpowered  yet you still allow it in game. YOUR OWN DEVs have told you and the playerbase that the gun is artificially too powerful due to a bug. Yet you tell us that we are employing the tinfoil hats when you (quite probably by mistake) don't give ftp access to 2lbrs. This was for weeks!!

ONE: Making the spawnlist a manaual effort is insane and a huge workload on one person. Mistake happen  - we are human. 

TWO: Stop fiddling with the spawnlists - and let the playerbase sort out the campaign and not YOU.

bus0
9 hours ago, dropbear said:

pak36 is vastly overpowered

Its the ammo audit, not just the pak.