Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Friday Update: 28FEB2020

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOM

Today's Friday update will be focusing on the current status of our 64bit implementation, which is progressing and making solid headway. I also want to address the server crashes from this last week and continue to share what we're doing to help improve this both from a code perspective and a physical infrastructure perspective. I also want to discuss with you a call to action that several of you received through e-mail.

Upcoming on March 8th is the big "OPERATION FURY IV," and we have an announce trailer that CHIMM put together (well done!). We need people to sign up for this realism-esque event in the forums at www.wwiionline.com/fury. HEAVY265 will be leading the Allied forces and I will be leading the Axis forces. It'll be an EPIC time with mass-scale combined arms operations, you know the good stuff that WWII Online does best. I am going to double down on making the event awesome by opening up some additional game access, keep reading!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=psv7WMcbgfs:b4BgnIHDQ2s:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=psv7WMcbgfs:b4BgnIHDQ2s:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=psv7WMcbgfs:b4BgnIHDQ2s:F7zBnMyn0Lo
psv7WMcbgfs

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com