Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sign in to follow this  
tyrdaimp

HEY!! New people!!!! Introduce yourselves!!

tyrdaimp
Posted (edited)

Good day new people! Myself and plenty of veterans would like to see you folks introduce yourselves!  Also dont hesitate to reach out here or in a private message, if you have questions or seek advice pertaining to the game. 

What is one thing you enjoy the most about this game, and what is ine thing you dislike the most about the game.

Edited by tyrdaimp
More information

matamor

I like people crossing sides to call me cheater and I hate killing 20 by sortie without seeing a real impact on my enemy auto's supplies. 

Tatonka
Posted (edited)

oops

Edited by tatonka
wrong quote

Tatonka
On 3/2/2020 at 1:47 PM, matamor said:

I like people crossing sides to call me cheater and I hate killing 20 by sortie without seeing a real impact on my enemy auto's supplies. 

I like when the skull or whatever they use comes by to check my location . We talk abit , they never mention why they are around . But I know someones hollarin . ") 

bogol

I take it there is no new people? 

Or they is shy? 

genobrst

*look around* me??? LOL I am not new people I am damn old fart veteran  been since 2001  on and off until now  I am currently XO for 3rd Fallschirmjagers Regiment  nice meet you all S!

bmw
1 hour ago, bogol said:

I take it there is no new people? 

Or they is shy? 

No new people. Sad.........but it's been a good run.

Sign in to follow this