• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigstart

Last Chance Defense

8 posts in this topic

Proposal:

If at the time a town falls, the defense has a DFMS up within say 500m or 750m of town, said town shall remain contested (the AO shall not be withdrawn) until the area is cleared of all such defensive spawns.

What are you trying to say?

But seriously, should the fight be over if the fight ain't over? Was it over when the Germans bomber pearl harbor? Do you control the area if you don't control the area? 

Anyway, just thought it makes a certain sort of sense. What with defenses being reactive in this game, and often underpop, most of a town can be gone before there's a significant response. So seemed somewhat logical given the circumstances.

Well I'll tell you a secret, so do I.

But on occasion it would reward the effort of bringing that truck and tanks from backline with an epic comeback. So if you're struggling because of numbers or what have you, yet you remain organized, would likely pay off here and there.

No.

In fact, I'd make a new capture method, own all the CPs for 20 min continuous (but not ABs), town gets captured w/o having to take the bunkers.

I say if the underpop poorboys you been whippin like your red haired step kid can hang on for twenty minutes, they all get commendations.

But, in honor of your acheivement of holding the CPs for 20, the commissary coffee will thenceforth be gratis.

On 3/7/2020 at 7:40 PM, delems said:

No.

In fact, I'd make a new capture method, own all the CPs for 20 min continuous (but not ABs), town gets captured w/o having to take the bunkers.

Nope nope nope.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0