• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
hardcase

Any squads left from the early years?

18 posts in this topic

Do any squads still exist from the early horror shows? I'm not a newb but it has been a while since I actually played. So long I can't even remember the one I was in. Do remember the blacksheep from Warbirds but damn...

Hard

3rd Panzer Gruppe still active from the first few months games was launched

Few old names still around

7th AST is still around - though back in the early days we were 2 squads (7thArmy and Allied Strike Team)

1 person likes this

22nd Mech Inf still exists but it is quite underpopulated. Last campaign there was just 1 active member... me :)

Old squads are usually filled with old people....i like old people

We are the cats meow, the bees knees,the poo poo be doo, the whipper of snappers, and the tipper of hatters.

Hard

4RCA, founder is on one of those Rafter forever accounts as is our convention/gratis squad account some people play from time to time, I'm last man playing but some are coming back this campaign.

The Iron Wolves, an off-shot of GrossDeutschland - A Day One Squad, are still kicking about.  Founded 12/25/01. 

1 person likes this

ANZACs are still up and running. Only a handful of active members nowadays, but we're still extant.

Kampgruppe Meyer  that I served all gone and 3rd panzergruppe still active  that I served before I know old vetearns ")  

On 3/9/2020 at 6:38 AM, hardcase said:

Do any squads still exist from the early horror shows? I'm not a newb but it has been a while since I actually played. So long I can't even remember the one I was in. Do remember the blacksheep from Warbirds but damn...

Hard

yes Blacksheep that I served this in air warrior then warbird wow :) I was CUB 

Genobrst..what was your Warbirds Id...was =hard= in the Blacksheep...the rival was the F'ing Pigs...Worr and all.

I bought Air Warrior in 95 but $12 an hour was a bit tad...

Hard

Edited by hardcase

The 13th is a spin-offf from the QRR and the tag has been consistently fighting the Axis for around 13 years now.

Obviously lost more than a few over the years, however you’ll still see 3 or 4 of us during EU prime, which suits us fine as we’ve always been a boutique little bunch of misfits.

Great to see so many old tags running around of late. S!

5 hours ago, Poker said:

The 13th is a spin-offf from the QRR and the tag has been consistently fighting the Axis for around 13 years now.

Obviously lost more than a few over the years, however you’ll still see 3 or 4 of us during EU prime, which suits us fine as we’ve always been a boutique little bunch of misfits.

Great to see so many old tags running around of late. S!

Any word from Shi50 or bob1724 so many old 13th not around anymore

Shifty was back on for a bit last summer. Bob’s had a bit of a tough time with personal issues close to home.