• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hardcase

Logitech=Saitek x52 Profile

5 posts in this topic

I had forgotten how impressive the stick is. 3 modes give almost 120 inputs,it has no mechanical connects. I flew it in Warbirds and had to replace the pots about every 6 months. The software is even better for programming. The peds have toe brakes, what is there to say...it is a Thrustmaster. The box comes on the 11th. I know I will want to kill immediately, but noooo, programming, downloading....quiver, shiver and hide , worse than a Gozarian, colder than a terminator, more wicked than a pricking, sneakier than a snake, madder than a hatter, and better than your best. Hard is coming.

Hard

Edited by hrdcse

I'm sure someone has the stick file for the x52 or it is posted somewhere?  Just ordered track ir from some company on ebay, for only $42 and change. Damn cheaper than anywhere else I looked. So much programming, so much setup, and so want to fly, sail, and grunt. Reading the online manual and finding so much has changed in 4 years. Can't hump the radios etc. Box on the 11th and IR on the 13th..sigh.

Hard

Saitek was bought out by Thrustmaster, I had an X55 which was getting wonky, couldn't get a new X55 and when I got a X56 discovered the company was now Thrustmaster.  Thrustmaster seems to be doing a better job.  X56 almost identical to the X55 seems a little more robust, I bought the separate Combat Rudder Pedals for the Toe Brakes, prefer the rudder pedals for many applications (driving especially armor) frees up the hands.

Hello downtown how are you?

3 hours ago, downtown said:

Saitek was bought out by Thrustmaster, I had an X55 which was getting wonky, couldn't get a new X55 and when I got a X56 discovered the company was now Thrustmaster.  Thrustmaster seems to be doing a better job.  X56 almost identical to the X55 seems a little more robust, I bought the separate Combat Rudder Pedals for the Toe Brakes, prefer the rudder pedals for many applications (driving especially armor) frees up the hands.

Just a little correction. Saitek was bought out by Logitec. The Combat Rudder Pedals are no longer supported by Logitec, which is a pity.

Cheers
james10

Anyone have a good profile for WW2OL? Finally  got the box otw, Saitek x52 HOTAS, Thrustmaster Peds, and track IR Been without a playable comp for some time. 

Hardcase

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0