Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

bus0

Balance or Illusion

bus0
19 hours ago, Jsilec said:

Wbs ended + tiger camo tier = defense non stop....this was a fast flip though i wasn’t expecting that much of a change that quickly i guess we will see if the “firefly bounce” will happen because it didn’t happen last map after all the nonstop firefly/achilles whine threads .....so the beginning was an illusion unless this is the illusion and only time will tell 

those 2 hiccups in the server and the breakfast club sure didn't help any, but the killing continues moving West none the less.

Thank you N8 S!

n8r
54 minutes ago, bus0 said:

Thank you N8 S!

yes sir any time!

you're a great person ! ! :)

bus0

Mixed day of battles

Axis very concentrated on Hasselt, 'All day long'

Allies took a few for some payback.

And a friendly message to Xoom, I don't camp per your message SIR! I suppress, I prevent the spread of vermin by forcible means. S!

Edited by bus0
  • Like 1

dre21
5 hours ago, bus0 said:

Mixed day of battles

Axis very concentrated on Hasselt, 'All day long'

Allies took a few for some payback.

And a friendly message to Xoom, I don't camp per your message SIR! I suppress, I prevent the spread of vermin by forcible means. S!

So do I as a Stug, but I'm forced to run over the bastages, but as I recall that got frowned up on and there were complaints in this very forum. So it goes both ways , you use a gun I use the equipment.  And no I do not just park it but I  keep moving . But usually have sniper cover by my Squad mate incase one of those squishy evades my track.

Difference is I don't  get to pad my stats that way cause it doesn't get recorded . But end result is the same they pull the FMS. And ain't that the goal after all?

• Like 1

KMS

Numbers have been pretty even all week as evidenced by the good battles and lack of Map rolls

bus0
12 hours ago, KMS said:

Numbers have been pretty even all week as evidenced by the good battles and lack of Map rolls

Numbers I would say yes, good stuff.

As too map rolls, well.

A friendly reminder KMS, the breakfast club will prove you wrong, presently they're taking the 'Key' towns in record time with minimal opposition, as usual that will get under the skin for many on the opposing side, why bother getting towns when a couple of hours later they'll get it back and then some. In this case its not 'how many' they get, but which 'Key' town they get. Just playing devils advocate here.

Doesn't stop AEF and Co. from taking our part of the cake though, we take 1 or 2, they take 4 or 5, etc.

dre21

Now that leaves one to wonder during WBS , Allied side did really well, now why can't they hold the players or why are they not resubbing .

What is the reason ? And the map was rolling east and that in tier 0 and 1.

More WBS soldiers logged into Allied side then Axis from the looks of it. Now that the WBS has ended it has swung back . 

Jsilec
6 minutes ago, dre21 said:

Now that leaves one to wonder during WBS , Allied side did really well, now why can't they hold the players or why are they not resubbing .

What is the reason ? And the map was rolling east and that in tier 0 and 1.

More WBS soldiers logged into Allied side then Axis from the looks of it. Now that the WBS has ended it has swung back . 

Lowpop seems extreme on the swing but i expected pop to swing with wbs and tiger tier in play...as has been said euro tz alloes have good numbers and even got some spawn delay yesterday for a bit....ustz seems stagnant which is not good but at least the cutoffs and key towns aren’t lost like lowpop.....i have no idea what happened to lowpop it seemed somewhat stable with back and forth fights even before wbs...hell last map allied early euro late lowpop carried the allies and made map last alot longer then it should have

Edited by Jsilec

bus0

1 Division trapped, no HC and some towns lost to the breakfast club...

*sigh*

matamor
8 hours ago, dre21 said:

What is the reason ? 

I started playing this campaign as axis.

stankyus
10 hours ago, bus0 said:

1 Division trapped, no HC and some towns lost to the breakfast club...

*sigh*

Heh some? Try 7 key towns plus Grand pre when I was on. With the exception of Barl hertog and grand pre, the taking of those towns where knuckle dragers. We lost Wellin in 30 minutes or there about... 2 AB town 4 defenders. Bertix we had 11 defenders, lost in just under 40 minutes. Our most intense and awesome defense was wilhelmstad, though we lost it. If it was not for our DFMSs it would have ended 3 hours earlier. The Axis capped the AB 4 times. The garrison had zero inf supply for over two hours. It was epic fun, and I do not mind losing towns like that.

delems

*** More WBS soldiers logged into Allied side then Axis from the looks of it. Now that the WBS has ended it has swung back . 

That is what it seems like.

Either players are switching to axis, or there are a few less allied players atm.

I've been watching TOM, map started out up like 2-4% allied, went to 0% for a while, and is currently +1% axis.

So, all in all, overall TOM is very even this map, however, TOM has been drifting axis lately.

Willem was a huge knock down battle, wasn't sure axis was ever going to take it.