• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
tatonka

sending a ticket

12 posts in this topic

How do you submit ticket ?  The forums have no OT for me , and some sections I cant post . 

2 hours ago, Poker said:

Same for me Tatonka (and I'm a mod). 

We're looking into it. 

Looks like the same on my end as well.  

Should I just wait for the big fix or does it need to be done on a ticket basis?  I don't want to overwhelm support staff if everyone's will get fixed eventually.  

Not sure what's going on - seems to be a disconnect someplace between billing and the forums.  Probably a misplaced ' somewhere

3 hours ago, Capco said:

Should I just wait for the big fix or does it need to be done on a ticket basis?  I don't want to overwhelm support staff if everyone's will get fixed eventually.  

tickets will ensure it gets looked at - otherwise it'll be up to whenever someone checks this thread.

2 people like this

8 hours ago, tatonka said:

thks , I submitted a ticket 

You should be fixed

4 hours ago, Poker said:

Not fixed for me yet - being looked into.

@B2K

Since you are not a premium subscriber and a all inf sub we had to make a manual update in the forums  

5 hours ago, Capco said:

You have a inactive account .... ...please subscribe S! 

@OHM I noticed that Free-to-Play accounts can no longer post in the non-premium Discussion forum since the forum settings were last changed. 

I can see the discussions and read them just fine, but I can't post and I noticed that no one else with a Free-to-Play account status is posting either.  

Is that intentional or a mistake?  What's the point of having a forum open to Free-to-Play if we can't use it?