Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

krazydog

Damage from RDP bombing needs to be reduced in TZ3

Kyotee

RDP resupply timers impact both the town based supply brigades and the traditional moveable brigades?

bus0

logged in TZ3 yesterday for some play time

You seemed to have enough supply to take a few towns

So WTF is all this BS about rifles only

krazydog
2 hours ago, bus0 said:

Lol  since when do you need supply to take towns in TZ3?     

There are not enough people online for attrition battles during TZ3.

Yes, supply is a bigger issue for the prime time battles.

Edited by krazydog

Kilemall
12 hours ago, bus0 said:

Any towns in attacks or defenses likely have no MGs for 20 hours plus.

But if you take towns, nice clean full supply list, including MGs.

Take one early in TZ3, then any enemy frontline towns that were in battle and used up supply next to the now captured town is vulnerable until the full 10 hour cycle is run and they are back up to strength.  Meantime, any towns taken are full supply and tougher targets for the next main overpop surge.

catfive

does this still have any relevance now WBS is over? just curious as i noticed a lot less AOs

n8r
6 hours ago, catfive said:

does this still have any relevance now WBS is over? just curious as i noticed a lot less AOs

no

WBS is over,,, 

krazydog
On 4/1/2020 at 8:14 AM, catfive said:

I had trouble logging in game over the past couple days to see what has been going on with this due to all the server crashes and log in issues with the 64 bit patch.

But today I logged in for a few hours and the situation was indeed better, maybe partly due to the post WBS population levels, but Axis factories were also only 50pct-ish damage instead of 90pct-ish damage before, and also Axis had taken some towns back which allows some front line supply refills.  So its probably due to the combination of  the above.

However, I am still pretty sure there are some issues with the current RDP system - especially when the unbalance becomes extreme.  Also there are issues with RDP gameplay - (guarding RDP factories is worse than guarding FBs in my opinion - very boring gameplay - and this is a big part of the problem).

My thoughts on RDP system has evolved a lot since I started this thread.  And I plan to startup a new RDP 2 thread in the near future with a more comprehensive thoughtfull discussion on this topic, but I am waiting a little more before I do that to see if any  other folks have some comments on this topic.

Cheers!

Krazydog