Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

64-BIT Mac

Poker

18th April EDIT: if you’re reading this and experiencing challenges with the new patch, click here for fixes.

1. Reserve a weapon during spawn delay, wait until the countdown finishes, click enter world, nothing happens (have to deselect weapon).

2. Type /bug blahblahblah and was immediately sent to desktop with game closed (only tried once).

3. Spawned from a buddy (FMS) and it despawned (did not leave FMS). The truck icon has remained on my minimap (not main map).

Edited by Poker

4. CMD / tabbed out of game to forum, returned back to game and had lost all detail in mission screen.

Wasn't able to replicate 1, 3 or 4 but have confirmed 2 and 5 and a ticket already created.. Only effects Mac 64bit client

thanks for reporting BTW.. Keep them coming if you find anything odd. sometimes trying to replicate it is something we have to do. With release day sometimes lag comes into play (missing packets or something) with some of these issues and will typically calm down in the next few days.

With the 64-bit mac version, when I try to send a .bug or .report, the game quits when I hit return (send). 

Edited by gavalink
update more info

Reported below and ticketed.. Believe its already been fixed, just waiting on a couple more fixes  and some testing to do a hot fix on it.

Downloaded and installed with no problems.  Just replaced the old 32 bit client when prompted.

Game booted up and ran without any issues.  I will try installing Catalina in a few days.

iMac Info:

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)

MAC OS:  10.14.6  (Mojave)

Processor:  3.4 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory:  16 GB RAM

Graphics:  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M 2 GB

• CORNERED RAT

There is one known issue, which is if you type a .report or .bug on 64-bit Mac (at this moment), it'll crash. We have that on a hotfix and will resolve quickly.

Thanks for the intel though!

4 hours ago, gavalink said:

Crashing when I try to deploy french mortar

Is this 64bit Mac? I wasn't able replicate the issue. French Mortar works fine for me.

The x64 client runs on High Sierra (macOS 10.13) too. That's great news since I still resisting to install Catalina on my home computer.

I havn't had any time to play though. So I don't know yet if there is any issues.

I have not done the update from Mojave to Catalina yet either.  Runs fine on the latest version of Mojave.

Since 64bit upgrade, constant freezing  while in any plane, vehicle, or gun... inf no issues. Please advise.

swapped out joystick to Saitek SN-PS40.. all good with js

iMac Info:

MAC OS:  10.15.4 (Catalina)

Processor:  3.5 GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7

Memory:  32 GB RAM

Graphics:  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4 GB

Edited by jaypee

@jaypee Thanks for the information. Is movement actually freezing or is it just your control input? and with your edit did you say it is fixed now with the new joystick?

screen and control freezes for about 5 seconds....

not fixed with new js... js just performs better than previous js

Can you see if this does this in offline mode as well? Does it only happen in populated areas?

• Registered Users
7 minutes ago, jaypee said:

Will check offline as soon I can get into game... 

Offline is just the game on your machine. Start (windows icon lower left of your screen) cornered rat software, pratice offline

Upgraded to MacOS Catalina.  No issues. Just did the standard upgrade from Mojave.

64 Bit WWIIOL client seems to run fine, no issues noted.

iMac Info:

MAC OS:  10.15.4  (Catalina)

Processor:  3.4 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory:  16 GB RAM

Graphics:  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M 2 GB