Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

keyboard overlay

OzzyDog153

Is there a link for a keyboard overlay or guide that includes one? I remember the game play just cant remember all the key commands hell i couldnt even crouch or run last night. Have been a member since the game first came out but havent played for a few years. Many brain cells lost during past moonshine filled overnight battles. Tried playing last night for the first time and CRS set in! :-). Thanks in advance. Formally named SD153 changed name to honor my senior citizen dog :-).

nope like the paper keyboard overlays that came with games back in the day. place it over your keyboard and it shows all the relevant keys for the game.

let me ask it another way is there a downloadable file that shows all the key commands for the game like run, crouch, set plane gun sight convergence, deploy mobile spawn, plane gear up, flaps etc? I played this game years ago but dont remember all the in game key commands.