Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Swap between Main and Towing: Slip, Sliding away!

downtown

When I swap between my main and towing account strange things happen, not always, but probably better than 70% of the time, ice dancing, whirling dervish, sliding along the terrain, etc..

Changing from Standing to going prone or changing or reloading the weapon seems to stop it, but it's really annoying, particularly the spinning in place like a top.

I have seen a lot of flying trucks, troops, ships and I suspect this is the same thing happening, someone has "Alt Tabbed" or something, don't know if its from main to towing, but they will be running along 60' in the air or driving along in a climbing angle.

For me I have noticed it's when I try to go from towing to main or vice versa.

Also, less frequently but one or the other will get disconnected with no warning, usually the one I'm currently playing which is particularly annoying.

• 3 weeks later...

aeppZaF.mp4

So on the left I spawned my towing account as a NCO to put up a Cache so my Main an Engineer could rebuild the Ai, Started running toward my main and the towning account started spinning uncontrollably.  Started the video recording and when I alt-tabbed back it stopped.

• 1 month later...

I have two monitors and I've noticed that my mouse cursor appears on the other monitor when this happens, I posted this as the "Slip Sliding Away" topic, but yes this happens to me quite frequently and it's annoying.  So it seems as if the mouse is moving out of the bounds of the area and causing the spinning.

I don't know if other people who are experience this have more than one monitor or not.