Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Firing and placing satchels.

papagaeio

This has been going on for a while, but infrequently. Much like the bug that left us prone for some time, and it seemed only a weapon change or go-to-map would let us stand up again (awkward after satchelling an fms...) - this time it's firing. Many times I've waited for that opel to swing into range at the right angle to send a bullet through the side window, and nothing. Fire button inactive and remains inactive until I lie down and stand up. Same with satchels. Sneaking to an efms and can't place one until I take a short nap on the floor...

One other minor thing earlier - axis player inside our FB tents mowing us down when we spawn with smg at Havelange. Looking it up it seems this isn't allowed, and not even sure how he got in there. I dot reported that one, but thought I'd bring it up anyway in case it's a bug or a deliberate effort. It's bad enough when it happens at an fms, but FB?

Edited by papagaeio
spelling error, on should be or

8 hours ago, papagaeio said:One other minor thing earlier - axis player inside our FB tents mowing us down when we spawn with smg at Havelange. Looking it up it seems this isn't allowed, and not even sure how he got in there. I dot reported that one, but thought I'd bring it up anyway in case it's a bug or a deliberate effort. It's bad enough when it happens at an fms, but FB?

Yeah, big no and if I’m honest not exactly sporting of your opponent. You did the right thing in /report 

• Like 1