Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

aomercy

Endgame

aomercy

Slaughtered in every town. Campfest for axis players. Xoom. Why don't you just upgrade AI and everyone can fight AI. I'm gone.  Years I've given money and begged you. BEGGED you to help allies. You choose to ignore me.  Good luck with such a crappy game now no allies even want to log in. Cronovirus or not. I can find a game so much better than this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

XOOM

Easy there Aomercy, I get upset when getting my butt kicked in game too, I can relate. There’s still a lot of campaign left. Germans won last campaign, Allies won the two before that. The allied spawn list has never been more filled with newer equipment over the last couple of years and more supply is available with the hybrid system. Fight on, rally up.

halsey

In my opinion, CRS has lost the balance between "historical" accuracy and fun gameplay. The triad system of equipment release (while it had flaws) was much better at giving a balanced fight

Edited by halsey
  • Like 1

Poker

I’m not buying it.

Right up until T2, we had the advantage and on a few occasions were rolling the Axis East. Indeed, we took a few pivotal towns in the south with very limited Axis defence such was our advantage.

Have numbers swayed over the last couple of days? Certainly feels like it outside of EU time zones (it’s been equal or slightly Allied each time I’ve logged in). But to come on here and rage against one man and his team of volunteers? I'm finding it difficult to justify if I’m honest.

In my personal opinion, ww2ol isn’t a “crappy game” in the slightest - it is the best game on the internet and as an Allied player, I’m still logging in whenever possible - the same as many, many others around the world.

Opinions, eh?

Edited by Poker
  • Like 1

stankyus
37 minutes ago, Poker said:

I’m not buying it.

Right up until T2, we had the advantage and on a few occasions were rolling the Axis East. Indeed, we took a few pivotal towns in the south with very limited Axis defence such was our advantage.

Have numbers swayed over the last couple of days? Certainly feels like it outside of EU time zones (it’s been equal or slightly Allied each time I’ve logged in). But to come on here and rage against one man and his team of volunteers? I finding it difficult to justify if I’m honest.

In my personal opinion, ww2ol isn’t a “crappy game” in the slightest - it is the best game on the internet and as an Allied player, I’m still logging in whenever possible - the same as many, many others around the world.

Opinions, eh?

Different tz poker. While we do enjoy this map a slight op for a few hours, AO  is a transition player into tz3. I play the end of prime all the way into tz4 at times but usually into tz3. Don't see you there, I see y in prime. AO is a canary in the coal mine player. She is out first when Axis Ews triggers. We are trying to attack, AEFs primary function as a squad. She begs for help, however... she is in the transition standing the gap. The transition being from where we go from attack to defense. Annoying as hell, in a good way, as in... mb this town needs more attention... hey mb you want to watch this town... hey guys... this town needs help before it goes super nova.. I understand her perspective.  Hell mb I have even parroted it.

Transition to tz3 allied players have a much different experience than allied prime players. However, Xoom has indeed improved the allied equipment. And the Axis to be fair. Things needed that never got addressed for the allies, he addressed it. 

That being said, the big step forward took two leaps backwards with this historic tier crap and choices. It NOW has relied on player participation to make the equipment asymmetrical balance work. The massive key flaw in it is simply that gamers, like different but balanced. Not, a huge pile of crap vrs a single gold brick... it's a rare breed that can devine and except the crux of understanding that crap in large quantities might just be much more valuable than the gold brick and cash it in. So much so, human nature on a whole, will not except this concept. Nore invest in it. Our average player age is in thier 30s... we have lives and passions. We have families, we are primary a male clientele. We can do with or without a group of needy friends, or different/difficult ones. We avoid aggravating situations, shorten hard conversations etc.. Bottm line, if you are paying for something that brings more frustration and aggravation in this age group of mature gamers that adds to daily priorities than an escape for mind rest... well the emotional stress

• Like 2

Poker

I don’t doubt the experience of timezones, indeed between 2005 and 2009 I was often the only HC online during low pop (transition from Australia to Europe), which was up against the full might of the BC back then - hell, I was rolled more times than a bakers rolling pin!

I disagree with the original post because (i) many allies are logging in, and (ii) my personal opinion of the game is not 'crappy'.

I therefore felt compelled to challenge the original post (which granted is highly emotive) with a more balanced opinion (also from the Allied side).

Edited by Poker
  • Like 1

bus0

Breakfast club strikes yet again, frustration is building, can ya feel it.

Need the triad counter, baby sherman just doesn't cut it, told you to put 17pdr/76.2.

personally I don't give a crap, Tiger or not, I still scout with my Panny/Dac and get many many vermin kills, I would fly more but flying a 2D 4 squares back versus jet fighters is a no-go.

Jsilec

She just needs to relax and accept the fact that our lowpop overlords will always run the game and decide which way the map goes....was a bit disturbing to see our 3 hour window of fighting back shut down yesterday for maintenance but what can ya do its all volunteers doing the work.....i would say that the allies could use a bit of a boost in tier2 as this swing was worse then I expected fo sho....as we get closer to the ZEEs we will now see nonstop zees ao’s again which is just super awesome <_<

Edited by Jsilec

B2K

closing this - rage posts never end well. 

The game population ebbs and flows over time.  Even on consecutive days it'll go from 1 side being highpop to the other side being highpop.