Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Text gone from map

downtown

If I cursor over a town I don't get the text listing what brigade are assigned there, if I cursor over a friendly icon on the map I don't get their handle, if I cursor over a mortar mark I don't get the range to the mark.

I don't recall doing anything to turn these off on the map and I don't see anything that says "Hey, this is how you turn it back on."  no on on the "Help?" channel seems to know either.

Would really like it back.

You might have clicked from ‘best performance’ to ‘balanced’

Thank-you Oldzeke for taking the time to post the solution.

4 hours ago, Poker said:

You might have clicked from ‘best performance’ to ‘balanced’

Thank-you Oldzeke for taking the time to post the solution.

The only thing I was doing was playing with the Icon Colors, I have no recollection of clicking on it, but there may have been a "Cat" click as he sometimes has to perch on my shoulders, will jump on the desk, walk on the keyboard, climb up my arm, then pace on my shoulders, till he feels comfortable, then jump down when it's least convenient.