Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Stats are borked

Tatonka

My last mission shows 15 kills with zero time in game , the town was taken and Im still in game , I check the stats and my mission has already closed . I kept killing after that but they were not recorded .  Also I had a 24 kill mission with 37 hits , that's like wounding 13 players = weak sauce allied rifles . Something has changed ,before would get maybe 1-2 wounded .  Also took a bell out and strafed a destroyer , did not get a kill , but did get 40 hits ?  

Also counted up all my sniper kills 278  yet stat page only shows 123 :(   Para snipers are still not counted , is it that hard to add them?  If it is I understand . 

normal for  me   past few years;) sometimes you hit peeps already wounded, sometimes a lag spike  taeks one away..   only kill si  want on record are peeps like you:D  you ar e a pain to my rifel men LOL

• Like 1

Your good with that rifle stats or not so keep shooting then grey things i love watching them drop right as they about to enter the cps lol

• Like 1

CSR stats have needed to be updated/reworked to bring in the newer equipment for years. It's a known item I think, but that doesn't make it any less necesary. As an example, I have well over 50 Mission's with G41 Semi-auto but none ever showed up in top semi-auto page, just 1 aspect that needs updated. Some of your sniper stats are probably in the same boat.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

German infantry kills are showing up as Hurricanes on the sortie page.  It is correct on the stats page.  

273c89ecc3aa4cb5147d9f13118303219429f403

Some kills show up on the stats but not on the detail.  ie.  the 9 kill sortie below with only 7 details.  All 9 showed up on the sortie page.  

fe32b4e1ded8923c275005398e06366188637bcf

• CORNERED RAT

it's a bug with the enemies tab - pretty sure it should be fixed in the next release.