Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Step up sorella.

delems

I would like to present the following medal to this dedicated Axis player.

Please step forward: sorella

For continual work destroying enemy FBs, thereby allowing axis to keep moving West.

I present you with:

Pionierauszeichnung

237sappeurauszeichnung2xm8_medal.gif

http://www.lincetool.info/images/award/237sappeurauszeichnungoy7_ribbon.gif[/IMG]

Engineer Award - Awarded to a player or squad who has dedicated their time conducting operations to assault enemy FBs, assault Bridges and sabotage missions behind enemy lines.

Not to mention sterling work in OT

GJ Sorella, top quality operator across multiple hierarchy structures. Jordan Peterson would approve

17 hours ago, Silky said:

Not to mention sterling work in OT

GJ Sorella, top quality operator across multiple hierarchy structures. Jordan Peterson would approve

Thx. I would prefer to get an actual OT Medal though. When are those being given out? 

5 hours ago, sorella said:

Thx. I would prefer to get an actual OT Medal though. When are those being given out? 

It’s been a long time since I created awards. But I feel like you’ve laid down a challenge