Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Campaign 172 Ends - Intermission Begins

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

OHM

Campaign 172 has ended after 52 days of brutal fighting. German forces have won after securing three French factory towns (Amiens, Abbeville, and Montreuil). Intermission will begin shortly after we do some server upgrades. Campaign 173 will begin this Thursday, May 7th. During intermission, we will be opening up all equipment to all, and remove rank restrictions so you guys can have full play options. We'd like to encourage both High Commands to organize their side and prepare for a successful launch of Campaign 173 on Thursday. Great job on this Campaign everyone, and a special kudos to the Allies for fighting very hard all the way to the end, S!.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=n0fepCwqEw8:-rBHf2O_fI8:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=n0fepCwqEw8:-rBHf2O_fI8:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=n0fepCwqEw8:-rBHf2O_fI8:F7zBnMyn0Lo
n0fepCwqEw8

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com