Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

OHM

Supply changes coming for 173

moetow

Still no answer on why we got the stuka G2 removed, and now the allies have the Hurri 2d in the game instead lol

saffroli
14 hours ago, stankyus said:

The 20mm will kill the 232. It should kill the 2c, it just won't. I personally have taken time attacking 2cs with 20mm armed planes just to see if it's possible. 5 maps without a single straffing kill on one. A few maps ago I lost a s75 to a e4. Legit kill, I had my commander up and it killed my commander and turret crew. I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about penetrating hits. Like the f2 is currently able to do against the a13, a15 and stu. The 110 exploding and a13 and leaving the other smoking in a single pass. Rebel357 already demonstrated that the very incorrect 100% ball ammo in the fifties will not penetrate the 232. That is a big deal as it also will not penetrate the pilot armor in the air war either. It also reduces the penetration to deliver critical components from the 6. I am willing to have a mixed ball AP loadout to reduce armor kills...  that being said.. either we allow it or don't. That should include the TDs too like the m10. 

What about the 4d then? :)
If 4d can be killed by a strafing run, then by that logic anything can. And it does. it's just rng like I said.

Sometimes you get 'em, sometimes you don't.

I've killed a15s and a13s from strafing, but it certainly isn't every time... its maybe 1 in 50 attempts and those attemps are only viable when you have air cover or a clear sky, so that further makes it harder.

bus0
8 hours ago, moetow said:

Still no answer on why we got the stuka G2 removed, and now the allies have the Hurri 2d in the game instead lol

What do your care about the hurricane, it's slow and easy to kill with your one shot wonder bofors....

109F4 and 190 jet jabo vs spit5 previous tier, complain about that one instead.

Oi no love for the useless p39 TD 

moetow
6 hours ago, bus0 said:

What do your care about the hurricane, it's slow and easy to kill with your one shot wonder bofors....

109F4 and 190 jet jabo vs spit5 previous tier, complain about that one instead.

Oi no love for the useless p39 TD 

Go away, suicider.  Nobody asked you to chime in with your BS. 

bus0
7 hours ago, moetow said:

Go away, suicider.  Nobody asked you to chime in with your BS. 

says the man who stays waaaaaay back in line, AH! so good to see the old and grumpy back in form.

moetow
3 hours ago, bus0 said:

says the man who stays waaaaaay back in line, AH! so good to see the old and grumpy back in form.

Keep crashing tankbusters into panzers, puzzy.  

Jsilec
7 minutes ago, moetow said:

Keep crashing tankbusters into panzers, puzzy.  

What benefit would that have?...at least the kamikaze bombers dropped their payload as they poosay kamikazed but tankbusters i dont see any benefits 

moetow
1 hour ago, Jsilec said:

What benefit would that have?...at least the kamikaze bombers dropped their payload as they poosay kamikazed but tankbusters i dont see any benefits 

Watched him do it a dozens times. Dive in firing so the range is short and penetration is maxxed cause you come in at almost 90 degrees straight down to get kills on tigers.  He does it on his last 3 or 4 rounds of firing.  Ask him, he wont deny it cause he knows it's true. 

Jsilec
7 minutes ago, moetow said:

Watched him do it a dozens times. Dive in firing so the range is short and penetration is maxxed cause you come in at almost 90 degrees straight down to get kills on tigers.  He does it on his last 3 or 4 rounds of firing.  Ask him, he wont deny it cause he knows it's true. 

I watched him do it dozens of times i know he does different angles because the penetration on it seems to be wonky according to him and alot of the tb pilots(i suck at flying)...i seen his big butt kill multiple tigers on same sortie its why we make fun of him and tell him to go get his jet ski...we actually have a gif for bus0 we posted a few times

tenor.gif?itemid=16718875

Just put your bofors up he hates that we have to hear about it on discord ;)

Edited by Jsilec

moetow

There's a difference when you intend or even try to pull up from the dive and when you just kamikaze in...

TheCat
On 28/05/2020 at 1:10 PM, moetow said:

^^^^

..if your taking stuff In or out tiers...... for whatever reason  not saying why and not Pre-announcing is Just....  If you can take the time to change it you can take the time to announce and explain.

Edited by TheCat

godart32

Every tanker should despawn as soon as the hard to use up and down machine tank buster fly over unopposed. Might as well not become stat to a garbage unit that just make tanking even more passive.

Jsilec
25 minutes ago, godart32 said:

Every tanker should despawn as soon as the hard to use up and down machine tank buster fly over unopposed. Might as well not become stat to a garbage unit that just make tanking even more passive.

giphy.gif?cid=dc79c3575a3b374f637364712e