Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Intermission and NO CTD

Rws

Played intermission for 7 hours straight hours and no CTD's whatever. If this is the same server as the game server, you may have fixed something.

• Registered Users

Same server, same client. 

Not sure if anything was fixed, yesterday I crashed 3 times , it's always after I do a respawn. Doesn't even take 10 seconds,screen stops hard crash.

Didn't have any CTDs before we changed over to 64bit client.  Now it's a 50/50 chance.  I think it's more when action is either heavy already or heats up and I need to do a respawn.

have you tried going back to the 32bit...there's a link to it on the download page just underneath the 64bit link

well, the next day I noticed that after I spawn in, aircraft, and quick bring up the map, screen froze for 2 seconds, long seconds. then when I flew to another square and checked the map, another map freeze.

Wondering now if its a tie in with the map. will keep my eye on it.

• Registered Users

What i have found with 80% of the time is Memory is the issue ... 

some things to try 

1: unplug the PC and remove the memory sticks and reinstall them to ensure that they are fully seated.

2: run a memory test program to see if you have a bad memory stick     .......   ise the one from here has the usb installer and the program to test ram  https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/14201-memtest86-test-ram.html

3: try stopping programs that are running in the background that you do not need to run.  Free up Memory !!!! 

4: UPDATE , UPDATE , UPDATE   Make sure all you system drivers are up  date .   

5: Windows updates run it and make sure you have them all ( make take a few times to get them all)

6: Video card updates go the card vendors website and get there drivers 

Many time the support team has run into stuff and just doing this will fix the issues  ..... This is FREE stuff to do 

The more memory you have installed the better   4K is not enough , 8k still to low but might be doable ......  16K or more is the best for todays systems