Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Having twirling around effect.

Rws

making air missions for the new folks, after spawning a 109F2 just sitting in the hanger, talking to the GF watching, And I keep twirling around and around. 3-4 times. but never fear, I will start up and crash into the hanger.

I recommend not spawning and axis plane for the twirling effect. lol.

i stop that by hitting both wheel brakes RWS. seems to work soon as i spawn in.....always grab a beer before i start lol

S!

• CORNERED RAT

Unless it's simply unlocked brakes allowing the plane to roll........

If you play on dual monitors there is an odd bug I've noticed when I play where if I move my mouse over to where it'd on on the second monitor I'll lose in-game control and start spinning in the direction of my 2nd screen.  Alt-tab out and back in fixes the issue. 

no dual monitors, it has happened since the last 109 audit, may years ago now, was complained by others but... lost Dev's.

Rear brakes are locked as default and they are locked. only happens on Axis 109 F2 and F4. From when the removed the belly wing, programing thing, on those planes.

• 3 weeks later...

I have two monitors and I've noticed that my mouse cursor appears on the other monitor when this happens, I posted this as the "Slip Sliding Away" topic, but yes this happens to me quite frequently and it's annoying.  So it seems as if the mouse is moving out of the bounds of the area and causing the spinning.

I don't know if other people who are experience this have more than one monitor or not.

I just have the single monitor. It happens with my 109 F models. You have to spawn in and wait, in about 10 minutes you will be pointing to the side of the hanger.