Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

B2K

FORUMS RE-ORG (Phase I) Ongoing

B2K

The next round of moves have been made, so some forums you frequent may not be located where they once were.

• The Beta/QA team forums are now in the Game Support Forums
  • A new Category was created within 'Player Discussions' for all Side Based Discussions
    • Allied and Axis forums (open and side-secure) have moved in there - Permissions should be the same, but if anything got missed/didn't take please contact me. 
    • Allied and Axis High Command Forums have moved into this new area.  
  • Posting permissions within the side open forums have been expanded a bit - any paid account can now make new posts, Free players can reply to posted content.  Branch Subs don't yet have permission sets built but will be added after the dust settles.  
  • The Game Ideas/Suggestions Forum moved to Player Discussion area
  • Squad Recruitment Moved to Player Discussion Area
    • Posting permission within the squad recruitment forums should now be open to all players. 

There will be more adjustments over the weekend, with the goal to finish with the re-organization phase by Sunday Night (US Time).  During this time some forum permissions may flake out for a bit as items move, so thanks for the patience.   If access problems persist please reach out to me via pm or E-mail. 

godart32

I'd like to thank you for opening more of the forum for non-premium subs.

XOOM

Good work all around here on this effort. The forums is a place that deserves good communications and clarity and I believe these changes work in that direction.

How is everyone else doing with this restructure?

godart32

Will the all army sub give access to the tank and infantry forum ?

B2K
5 hours ago, godart32 said:

Will the all army sub give access to the tank and infantry forum ?

That is the eventual goal