Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

B2K

FORUM RE-ORG (Phase I) Complete

B2K

Over the next hour or so I'll be complete with the most visible portion of the Forums Upgrade.  This final set of moves and permission adjustments includes:

Moved the War Academy in to the side specific discussion forums (permissions remain same)

Created Events & History Section to house:

• Special Event Forums
  • Mini-Cons 
  • War Stories
  • WWII Military History & Tech

Permissions for the above are:

• Paid Subscriptions - Can View, Post, and Reply.
  • Free - Can View and Reply to existing posts. 

Permissions expanded/adjusted on Barracks, Harbor, Hangar, Motor Pool, and THE OT to be:

• Premium - Can View, Post, and Reply.
  • Starter/Trial - Can View and Reply to existing posts. (Excluding OT)
  • Free - Sorry.

Permission for the squad recruitment forums have been altered to allow:

• Paid accounts - Can View, Post, and Reply, 
  • Free - Can View and Reply.

As we get the branch plans to start syncing with the forums, they will be applied to their respective forum (ex - 'All Air' will have access to hangar, 'All infantry' to the barracks, etc).  

Across most forums ability to view while not logged in has been removed, and a number of non-used and/or conflicting permission sets have been disabled.  If you lose access to a forum that you should have access to, please reach out to me so that I can look into and correct the issue.  Thanks for all the patience during this process.