Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Jsilec

Is it boring?

moetow
On 5/28/2020 at 10:58 PM, moetow said:

Gonna log in later and roll 30 towns because of this thread. 

PS: Didn't say I was gonna do it as Axis HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha 1

jwrona
On 5/27/2020 at 2:07 PM, potthead said:

it is all about attitude and wanting to win bad enough to stay awake longer... wars are not won from the comfort of ones bed...  it is 12:04 AM here .. im only 3 hours behind Server time zone now.. (well one day ahead hehe) .. and the GAME is RAGING fun!!!!  FB busts / factory sapping/ air wars!!! 

my 2 cents anyways.. instead of trying to make one side log in less ... make the other side log in more!!! if they kill u and u feel there is not enough.. RAISE another soldier :D

Each time zone has its OWN flavor! learn to ENJOY Them all. 

We're on it. Been a pleasure going at it in the Euro Lunch TZ with you.

saffroli

So is it boring? Then @Jsilec ?

fidd
On 5/15/2020 at 11:27 PM, tater said:

Yeah, lowpop is a special animal. Any possible defense has to have a minimum number of players. 1 per bunker, 1 per CP? That's assuming those few people all do what they need to (actually guard).

There is not really a good way to deal with this.

Sure there is. Players all have a personal "score", which is unknown to them. If it get too low, they may not be able to log in to their preferred side.

Things that raise their score:

recent play, the more, the greater the raise in points.

Being in squad registered to that side

Voluntarily spawning in to an underpopped side

Things that reduce their score

Logging in to an overpopped side beyond 3:1 Each occasion they do so the penalty applies

Little or No recent play

Not being in a squad

Being in a squad registered to the other side

Duration of play whilst overpop exceeds 3:1

-----

When you log in, your score is compared to the average score of those already playing. If it's lower than the average, and the overpop on your preferred side is greater than 3:1m then you can't log in to the overpopped side.

Jsilec
3 hours ago, saffroli said:

So is it boring? Then @Jsilec ?

It rarely is boring in tz i play....lowpop still sucks some guys make the mistake of caring too much about winning and not the fights which is what its supposed to be...i am on break soon anyways so dont think this is what i wanted to see but at the same time i dont want to see u and your butt buddy bronco going mia because u losing...I believe bronco was the guy who said he enjoys tz3 so have at it and get those superior comms going

stump

2 weeks ago I thought we had the campaign and was looking forward to going allied for the first time in years AFTER the campaign was over, but I guess I'll just have to keep killing you guys.  Target rich environment is never boring.

saffroli
Posted (edited)
On 6/15/2020 at 10:34 PM, Jsilec said:

It rarely is boring in tz i play....lowpop still sucks some guys make the mistake of caring too much about winning and not the fights which is what its supposed to be...i am on break soon anyways so dont think this is what i wanted to see but at the same time i dont want to see u and your butt buddy bronco going mia because u losing...I believe bronco was the guy who said he enjoys tz3 so have at it and get those superior comms going

I've been AWOL because of the lag, I'm not playing with 5 fps thats why I wasn't at the special event either. The PPO trenches kinda ruin the game for me too, so since I have personal issues outside of the game I'm just gonna wait and see if the game comes back with positive changes. These new FRU models without a flag are silly also + invisible frus etc

Well I enjoy playing solo too, killing one of your boys and watching you scramble cos you think undercova is around you.. some of you even RTB cos you're that scared [wish I had that level of command over enemy forces psychological state!]. So I get a similar amount of enjoyment playing with or without. But as you know, playing alone isn't *really* as fun as playing with others, especially ones that know what they are doing. 

Edited by saffroli

stankyus
4 hours ago, saffroli said:

I've been AWOL because of the lag, I'm not playing with 5 fps thats why I wasn't at the special event either. The PPO trenches kinda ruin the game for me too, so since I have personal issues outside of the game I'm just gonna wait and see if the game comes back with positive changes. These new FRU models without a flag are silly also + invisible frus etc

Well I enjoy playing solo too, killing one of your boys and watching you scramble cos you think undercova is around you.. some of you even RTB cos you're that scared [wish I had that level of command over enemy forces psychological state!]. So I get a similar amount of enjoyment playing with or without. But as you know, playing alone  *really* as fun as playing with others, especially ones that know what they are doing. 

Whos boys? J's? We have a few better tankers than Bronco in our squad. You know ones that will push up to help infantry take a town, not sit in a Tiger picking off targets of opportunity at 2k for an entire attack.  I can say for sure, none of us RTB for anyone. IF there is a dangerous player out there, we go after them.. sapper, zook, plane, tank and atg.  I know you have been that target. We know who is dangerous in a tank that can cause serious problems if not dealt with.  Dre21, kareca, and  you are 3 off the top of my head that cause real issues because ya'll are persistent little bstrds that are not afraid to take risks.  They will ruin your day.  IMHO a good tanker try's to help the team and take the risk of moving up and pushing, not KD.  A great tanker does all those but also survives long enough to have a good KD.  Im not that impressed by guys who make kd by not taking the risk, plug pullers - which bronco does, and guys who sit 2k picking off targets of opportunity over the entirety of an attack.

Jsilec
6 hours ago, saffroli said:

Well I enjoy playing solo too, killing one of your boys and watching you scramble cos you think undercova is around you.. some of you even RTB cos you're that scared [wish I had that level of command over enemy forces psychological state!]. So I get a similar amount of enjoyment playing with or without. But as you know, playing alone isn't *really* as fun as playing with others, especially ones that know what they are doing. 

I think i might have struck a nerve with the bronco comment...your a very good player but noone running from you dude and bronco has his history that doesn’t need to be brought back up as its in the past....tbh the fix has done alot at fixing the laggy fps from smoke but warpiness is same its laggy and twitchy as usual....ok see ya later and as always 

when-youre-seeing-your-friends-off.gif?w

N8

allied push back, axis now in corners sobbing lol

bus0
18 hours ago, saffroli said:

cos you're that scared

bloated ego...

dre21
13 hours ago, n8 said:

allied push back, axis now in corners sobbing lol

Just a little advise, if I'm not mistaken before the Allied push you came back Axis cause it looked like they are going to win.

Lots of us been with this game since the beginning and we kinda frown on sideswitchers while  the Campaign is going on. 

In my eyes with your comment you are stepping on a lot of toes which where my advise comes in , choose what you say carefully cause next time if you come back over the reception might be a bit ICY.

@stankyus.  Thanks for the mention , It's nice to know that my game tag is respected over there.

zippy

I like ice!

Jsilec

Oh man bronco aka undercova has not played since the 8th i guess he really does enjoy the easy rolls of lowpop and not the actual fights where your underpop and trying to push back......but hey he is a perfectionist that requires perfect comms so i guess i cant blame him pfffffffffffft