• Announcements

• B2K

Forum Upgrade Phase II Beginning.   06/01/2020

The initial phase of the forum updating has been completed.  We will now be moving onto Phase II: Software update:   The current forum software is in need up an update to current version.  We have been testing the newer version, and are ready to update our live forums.    Themes: The Current WWIIOL Theme will be retired as part of the forum update.  It is non-compatible with the newer forum software.  A new WWIIOL Theme will be added after upgrade (as part of the upgade if everything goes smooth).   Once the update is completed the forums should look the same, but perform significantly better.   We will also be able to potentially expand functionality to include features and add-ons that are not available with our current version of the forum software.   There will be a few hours of downtime during the upgrade process, an exact date has not been set as we are working to align schedules.  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cornered Rats

Memorial Day Weekend - All Access Unlocked!

1 post in this topic

TMANThis coming Monday is Memorial Day.  A US holiday to remember the men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice in the line of duty.  In honor of this holiday weekend we are offering all players "all weapon access" starting this Friday night through Monday night (free players and returning veterans).  This should bring some more intense battles over the weekend!  Secondly we are fast approaching the 19th anniversary of WWII Online which is Saturday, June 6, 2020.  Yes, that's D-Day.  To celebrate we are holding a special event called "Operation Rapid Strike."  This operation will different from our most recent events to find out the details...

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=7k1tPEprVO4:f0zvAh_rfh8:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=7k1tPEprVO4:f0zvAh_rfh8:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=7k1tPEprVO4:f0zvAh_rfh8:F7zBnMyn0Lo
7k1tPEprVO4

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com