Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

xl2dylar step forward!

shagher

Xl2dylar has spent countless hours bombing Allies factories and resupplying the Luftwaffe from the back Airfields....

Every soldier on the front line owes a bit to him for the supply situation.

Step forward Sir! Here is your Luftwaffe Bomber Badge in Bronze  185luftwaffebomberbronze_ribbon.gif

185luftwaffebomberbronze_medal.gif

S!

shagher.png

S!  Congrats on your medal.  The AXIS are very proud of what your doing to help us out.  Keep up the great work.

Thanks everyone. It's all gotta be done to win, both RDP and Supply. The thing that's best with these types of missions is the challenge for me. Driving 3 tigers at once to give us the edge early, flying 3 111's to England and putting 24 in the box makes that mission worth while. Try running 3 111's from Maubeuge to Cambrai for supply.  Just as you get one on autopilot the next takes off, as that one gets to autopilot the 3rd is ready to take off as the 1st one is almost on final :) Then try the same with f4's or 190's.

Although it seems the general player does not seem to know about DFMS's from rear towns I run one on every Ground supply mission I do, after all you can really only supply frontline towns. If I had one wish for a game improvement it would be points for supply missions. It's probably one of the most important missions to win the campaign. Believe it or not... XOOM and I used to run supply for hours on end :) back in the day of mega overstock :) 

S! Shagher!!