Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sign in to follow this  
elixor

New Screen Waypoints Toggle Button?

elixor
Posted (edited)

While I think the new waypoints are a great addition and are very helpful tool in battle planning and directing troops to objectives, I do think it would be much better if they was assigned to a toggle key. Once you have 5+ waypoints on the screen at once things start to get cluttered and it blocks your view and breaks the immersion of the game. Which is quite important being a hardcore simulator.

I'd offer up a suggestion of being able to toggle them on/off on the fly. Hit the Tab key for example get a quick update on the waypoints and then be able to clear your screen. At the moment the only option is to have them complety disabled or on all the time.

Edited by ELIXOR

zippy33
Posted (edited)

How does Mr. Third Post here get all caps without being a rat and I cannot even get another 10 "3"s at the end of my name?

P.S. In a completely unrelated topic to this thread, I like this idea of having a toggle key

Edited by zippy33

SNIPER62

HUD Waypoints can be disabled within your Preferences -> HUD menu.

We're looking into a hotkey to disable them while spawned.

Sign in to follow this