Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.36.5 Mac

Poker

Immediate CTD when RTB - the depot that I spawned from had just been captured. I was a combat engineer class.

Can PM / email the Problem Report if you'd like it.

I'll keep an eye out (but I can't even select a combat engineer, so).

Otherwise my couple tests seemed to work on my Mac.

Random CTDs. This has never happened for me before with ww2ol.

I have a crash report if you like.

• Registered Users

So to sum it up, if you spawn a combat engineer on the Mac and despawn you CTD, or is it only when you don't RTB? Or only when you mission has expired because you facility has been captured?

I don't know @mwhitman, simply sharing what happened to me for the Q&A to test - could have just been a one-off (although I don't normally CTD).

• Registered Users
1 hour ago, Poker said:

I don't know @mwhitman, simply sharing what happened to me for the Q&A to test - could have just been a one-off (although I don't normally CTD).

The reason I was asking was I'm part of the QA team and was going to look into testing it, but was trying to narrow it down a bit. Plus if it's a Mac only issue, I'll have to get OldZeke to test that as I don't have access to a Mac.

• Registered Users

OK, I'll get Zeke to have a look at this and see if we can find a way of replicating it. Thanks for the info.

Been fine for me so far, but I'm using the 32bit version still, till the apple store opens and I feel safe to move to mohave.

37 minutes ago, OLDZEKE said:

@tater what year is your mac?

Late 2013 i7. High Sierra.

I'd add that the smoke has changed... I've had some FR drops.

Edited by tater

• Registered Users

ok, mine is a 2011, kings is around 2015  so we all in general ball park there....