Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sign in to follow this  
potthead

Petition to immediately deploy T3 map 173 - patch 1.36.5

PETITION: GET us Tier 3 today.   

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

potthead

Hi CRS,

I would like to start a petition by us the players... 

To accelerate immediately the deployment of Tier 3

The map is nearly over possibly (could turn maybe but ...)  can we please accelrate the remaining 10-15% of RDP to T3 to have atleast 1-2 extra days of T3 before the map ends?

I am sure Allies wouldnt mind playing with USA gear and Axis try out the STG44 that has come in..

This is my last map as Axis for a very long time (at-least 6 months) as I always switch sides every 2 years Axis at least 6-12 months Allies.. Bongohed is resubbing and ready to go .. I only have 2 rules for switching for myself : I never switch mid-campaign as I play HC for the side I play with and I never switch after a losing map.  

But before i put potthead to rest for a while ... i REALLY want him to play around with the STG44  (not on training server lol) 

I took today OFF work as I quickly read the note of patch last night said new equipment!! (true i didnt really read the fine print about T3 ;) i) was a bit high)

Thanks if it is a simple press of a button... then please press it!

Cheers.

Potthead/ Bongohed

• Like 1

delems

I actually thought it would be tier 3 after the patch too.

tater

I say we stop defending and never see tier 3.

potthead

3 : 1.. 

not enough for far..

need 100 more votes to say YES!! :D u know u want to !

M10 ... Americans.. yummy toys... map can even turn around then.. US intro usually is a good change of momentum

potthead

ok 85% of players want it :) lets do it!!!

Sign in to follow this