Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

downtown

What is the first Trench Piece you attach to a Trench Spawn Point?

What is the first Trench Piece you attach to a Trench FMS?  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

downtown

What is the first Trench Piece you attach to a Trench Spawn Point

downtown

I would like to know which piece people think is the first piece you should attach to a Trench FMS, I have my own opinion and I think the perspective of how that piece is set needs to be changed, additionally you cannot set it standing in the FMS the way I think you should.  It is not intuitive to set this piece next to the Trench FMS.

stankyus
49 minutes ago, downtown said:

I would like to know which piece people think is the first piece you should attach to a Trench FMS, I have my own opinion and I think the perspective of how that piece is set needs to be changed, additionally you cannot set it standing in the FMS the way I think you should.  It is not intuitive to set this piece next to the Trench FMS.

I set the straight one first.  I can set the next piece from inside the first. Not always, its weird.  So I did some checking off line. I found that I could not set the pieces together when a dead body was in the thrench or where I needed to place the second one. Not sure if that actually translates into the game world.

One other thing, somebody had set a sandbag ramp by placing several sandbags together to get over an Farmhouse AB wall.  Soon as I ran up on it my Ping time shot to nearly 5000.  I did it several times with the same result.  No such issues with the trenches.

dropbear

That is extremely interesting..and most likely the source of the massive lag spikes players get in towns.

downtown

There is a poll ^