Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Forum Update Inbound

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

Starting around 11:30 AM server time (June 7th, 2020), WWII Online forums will be down for several hours to update the forum template and various software updates. There are a few "add features" included that we believe everyone will like.

Thank you B2K and PILOTMC for all your hard work to make this happen!

Thank you for your patience  S!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=6tXa9qUGXMA:f5DOPyRdC-o:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=6tXa9qUGXMA:f5DOPyRdC-o:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=6tXa9qUGXMA:f5DOPyRdC-o:F7zBnMyn0Lo
6tXa9qUGXMA

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Guest tater

"[[Template core/front/global/loginPopupForm is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]"

OK, the above error was on the

Sign In at the TOP of the page. Didn't notice the huge button in the middle (which worked).

So the "Existing user? Sign In" next to the red "Sign Up" button is fubar.

• CORNERED RAT
9 hours ago, tater said:

OK, the above error was on the

Sign In at the TOP of the page. Didn't notice the huge button in the middle (which worked).

So the "Existing user? Sign In" next to the red "Sign Up" button is fubar.

That's been corrected - that 'signup' button should now be pointing to the main page for signup&download.  

Can you get rid of the big ‘Welcome...’ sign st the top of the page?   It very annoying and inconvenient viewing the site on the phone.

Guest xatnhus
On 6/8/2020 at 7:39 AM, B2K said:

That's been corrected - that 'signup' button should now be pointing to the main page for signup&download.  

Still can't sign in as an existing user...get the same message about "admincp"

So the "sign in" link in the middle of the page works, but the "sign in as existing user" link at the top doesn't work.

EDIT: Also, when typing a new thread title, the text is white-on-white so you can't see what you're typing (that's why I misspelled my name above). FWIW, I'm using Chrome.

Edited by xanthus

• CORNERED RAT
4 hours ago, xanthus said:

So the "sign in" link in the middle of the page works, but the "sign in as existing user" link at the top doesn't work.

EDIT: Also, when typing a new thread title, the text is white-on-white so you can't see what you're typing (that's why I misspelled my name above). FWIW, I'm using Chrome.

Fixed the login link (ok I cheated and hid it until I can figure out why it hates life) - which theme are you using that's getting white on white text?  Apologies for the inconvenience as i get these last few wrinkles out.