Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Step Forward, colsmith & daokoth1

jwrona

As our lines continue to push East, the AHC saw a thorn in our side: the Luftwaffe in Vlissingen. Monday afternoon/evening two brave boots played a vital role in the Vlissingen air kick.

The key to any air kick is to get town contested. Paras can only do the job so far, so one member of AHC loaded up a freighter, went the long way around the island to avoid being spotted, and set up an FMS, took down the airfield AAA, and started a charge, resulting in capture of the Vlissingen-Breskins spawnable depot. For his efforts I award: 

Navy Cross

navy_cross.gif

S! colsmith S!

Awarded for extraordinary commitment by any Allied Member who distinguishes themselves through extraordinary measures of devotion to the Allied cause in the Branch defined.

Once troops got town contested, we needed someone with serious grit to fly a plane load of paras straight into the teeth of the Luftwaffe. A lone Axis fighter got out of engagement with our RAF, and this para pilot managed to out-maneuver a German fighter for just long enough to drop his paras directly onto the airfield, where they packed the bunker and kicked the air brigades out of the Zeelands. I herby award:

Allied Airborne Paratrooper Ribbon

361AIRBORNE2_ribbon.gif

S! daokoth1 S!

This award recognises the dedication of those who regularly lead, co-ordinate and participate in Airbourne Operations.

Please help me in congratulating @colsmith and @daokoth1 for this recognition of their efforts!